How to accept my offer at syd uni? Plz help (1 Viewer)

Hi5

HSC
Please help me i just got an offer ffor the late roubd from syd uni, but i do t know how to accept it, do i do it online as instructed? It says that i have to pay money and im not sure i want to do the course i just want to accept it!

RishBonjour

HSC
Wait, you aren't sure if you WANT to do the course but you WANT to accept it?
I got offer in main round so I'm assuming its the same for you. basically
on your offer it should say "how to accept" you click on it, and some enrollment dates etc should come up (UAC directs you to USYD website)
Unlike UNSW and some other unis, usyd requires you to physically go to the uni and enroll. (you don't really have to pay anything upfront).
and thats it.

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
Last edited:

Hi5

HSC
Bachelor of liberal arts and science! So we can accept it onlibe we have to go to the uni and accept the offer? I think its tomorrow when we have to go?

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
Bachelor of liberal arts and science! So we can accept it onlibe we have to go to the uni and accept the offer? I think its tomorrow when we have to go?
Did you get your offer letter? I am unsure - never dealt with late round offers. Contact USyd's Faculty of Science and get the unit of studies you wish to undertake organised for enrolment day (which is tomorrow for you I am guessing). So you will need to pick 4x Junior Science Units (2 for 1st Semester and 2 for 2nd Semester) 2x Junior Arts Units (1 for each semester) along with ATHK1001 and WRIT1001 (it is the other way round if you are planning an Arts major). Make sure these junior units fit into the study plan of your desired major from start to finish. Good luck and all the best ~ We'll see you at O-Week. :D

ADD ON:
The structure/study plan for BLAS: http://sydney.edu.au/handbooks/science/undergraduate/b_liberal_arts_science_sample.shtml
Enrolment Guide/Units of Studies Included: http://sydney.edu.au/science/fstudent/undergrad/entry/uac/downloads/2012/blas_enrol_guide_2012.pdf

Last edited:

Hatake88

HSC
by official enrolment letter...do you mean the 'offer of admission' sent by the UAC?

there is no line there for me to sign...

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
by official enrolment letter...do you mean the 'offer of admission' sent by the UAC?

there is no line there for me to sign...
Yeah, probably changed - I am not so sure myself. Just go to USyd with all your ID + TFN; when you're enrolled it means you've accepted. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)