how to ask a girl/ guy to be your fuck buddy?? (1 Viewer)

berry580

HSC
Jago said:
I think this might explain why...

Loz#1
weak and powerless
Well judging by your posts in this topic, your not quite (atleast mentally) mature enough to be here. Not to mention about your rudeness.

As someone has mentioned, practicing safe sex has no guarantees, and I guess that's another reason why casual sex shouldn't be praticed.
But some ignorant people just doesn't learn and gets herself pregnant, and then some unwanted creature comes out without a dad. Then the mother would (assuming the guy's doesn't care about his fuck buddy and the girl's parent doesn't support her) probably eventually rely financially from the government which is just tax payer's money.

Last edited:

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
I think most people here (i.e. everyone except you) knows what i have said here is not meant to be taken seriously. I mean come on, you took "Abortion. Or you could just fall down a flight of stairs. Repeatedly." seriously...

berry580

HSC
Jago said:
I think most people here (i.e. everyone except you) knows what i have said here is not meant to be taken seriously. I mean come on, you took "Abortion. Or you could just fall down a flight of stairs. Repeatedly." seriously...
The fact is what you 'think' and what is the reality doesn't necessarily have to be a match.
For instance, Mr. George W. Bush 'think' Iraq is a threat to the world because they possess WMD, and look in the end who has threatened who? (I mean attack/invade illegally).
And what you have just said simply shows your irresponsibleness, and that isn't a good sign to anyone.

And what I mentioned about what was 'rude' is this-
I think this might explain why...

Loz#1
weak and powerless

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
Well in that case, I know most people have enough commonsense to not take that seriously. Not you apparantly.

Got anything else?

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
I feel so dirty after this...

loucee

just a joke!

im not saying that i agree with what jago said, but come on..... dont take him/her so seriously. it's all in good fun. and there is so no need to bring politics into it. george bush is a dickhead and there is no room for him in this forum!

berry580

HSC
Jago said:
Well in that case, I know most people have enough commonsense to not take that seriously. Not you apparantly.

Got anything else?
Well then what you 'know' doesn't sound very accurate, just imagine what would happen if you say what you've said on the news. Lets see if your- " I know most people have enough commonsense to not take that seriously" would work.

And this- http://aa.1asphost.com/jago/fool.JPG, should confirm something (you can work out what it is ;) ).

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC

Anyway. Let's take a vote then, hands up anyone who thinks i was serious?

Edit: yes im a guy to the person ^^ a few posts up.

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
oh you two pipe down.

if its an argument you're after use pm.

and please stop highlighting "know" .... i think we all know that only idiots highlight words on a forum ;)

BabySilver

HSC
i tend to agree that you don't ask it just happens.. as in a movie i saw the other day..
You met someone, hook up for some mediocre sex & repeat as desired. all makes sense to me.. thought great sex is better then medicore sex.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
berry580 said:
Then I guess you never feel alone just like how I don't in the last 16yrs. LOL
Is this supposed to mean something to me?

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
AsyLum said:
oh you two pipe down.

if its an argument you're after use pm.

and please stop highlighting "know" .... i think we all know that only idiots highlight words on a forum ;)
how dare you ;)

Cicciolina

HSC
BabySilver said:
i tend to agree that you don't ask it just happens.. as in a movie i saw the other day..
You met someone, hook up for some mediocre sex & repeat as desired. all makes sense to me.. thought great sex is better then medicore sex.
It's a lot easier to say no when asked ;) I'm not all for the idea of fuck buddies since I've seen friends situations get waaay too complicated but if you're up for it, go for it. Just don't ask them!

berry580

HSC
Jago said:

Anyway. Let's take a vote then, hands up anyone who thinks i was serious?

Edit: yes im a guy to the person ^^ a few posts up.
LOL

You remind me of an idiot in another forum that I go to before.
All that guy can do is post picture like your's and can never make his own point but only agree with someone else.
when i say safe sex i mean it in the concept of fuck buddies, as in pill's etc.
STD's would be the problem.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
*sigh* I have already proved my point. In conclusion, LET THE THREAD DIE FFS.

debonaire

HSC
N/A
You can't expect a thread to just die, NS is notorious for necromancing threads so why do you expect it any different here?

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
debonaire said:
You can't expect a thread to just die, NS is notorious for necromancing threads so why do you expect it any different here?
Wow, 5 posts and they're an expert. If you don't post in it, it dies. That's final.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)