how to do master degree oversea ? (1 Viewer)

Hikari Clover

HSC
i've just finished my bachelor degree at usyd and planning on continue my studies at united states, anyone has had experience of doing this troublesome stuff?

as far as i know, i need to convert my usyd credits into gpa, but when i looked at the usyd website, the conversion formula was like a page long:jawdrop::jawdrop: any easier methods to word this out?

and apart from gpa and recommendation latter, what else do i need?

i really have no ideas what to do now, hope i can get some advice from your guys :wavey:

thank you

witide

HSC
Have you tried directly contacting the institution where you're intending to study?

Hikari Clover

HSC
i haven't contacted them yet, wanna sort out heaps of things and have general ideas first before contacting

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
The best thing to do is to talk to them. Because this is a High School forum... not a forum for Postgraduate Masters <_<

Hikari Clover

HSC
isn't this Tertiary Education Forum? lol

do i need to take the GRE test?

X

xeuyrawp

do i need to take the GRE test?
Honestly, it sounds like you've done zero research.

You have to take the GRE for postgrad at most American universities. We can't help you unless you give us information like:
- What you actually want to study,
- where you want to study,
- etc etc.

The best place to start is reading their websites. Universities have fantastic websites and a lot online - try reading them first. Also check out collegeconfidential.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)