How to get 63 atar? (2 Viewers)

zandapanda2010

HSC
I need to get a 63 atar for bacholers of policing. Can someone tell me the best way to study between now and the hsc?

I'm thinking of using syllabus point notes from the resource section and adding my own notes to that. Then doing a lot of past papers.

My plan is to follow a normal school day.

Can anyone make any suggestions on how to maximise efficiency?

enoilgam

HSC
I need to get a 63 atar for bacholers of policing. Can someone tell me the best way to study between now and the hsc?

I'm thinking of using syllabus point notes from the resource section and adding my own notes to that. Then doing a lot of past papers.

My plan is to follow a normal school day.

Can anyone make any suggestions on how to maximise efficiency?
For a person of average intelligence, 63 ATAR is pretty easy to get. Assuming you are of average intelligence, that strategy should be enough to get you high 70's or even 80's maybe.

taeyang

HSC
uhh that plan is like the best plan you can do for this period.

enoilgam

HSC
Look if you want 63, just do some brief revision a couple of days before each exam and you should be fine.

zandapanda2010

HSC
thanks guys I appreciate it. I'm coming 16/84 in standard english and above average rankings in other subjects without much work so hopefully im of average intellegence.

unknown88

HSC
N/A
For a person of average intelligence, 63 ATAR is pretty easy to get. Assuming you are of average intelligence, that strategy should be enough to get you high 70's or even 80's maybe.
+ 1. 63 isn't that difficult. Play around with the ATAR calculator and see what marks you need for 63 atar.

enoilgam

HSC
thanks guys I appreciate it. I'm coming 16/84 in standard english and above average rankings in other subjects without much work so hopefully im of average intellegence.
Average ATAR is around high 60's low 70's, so you should be more fine. One of my mates got low 60's and he did next to nothing for his exams.

kfnmpah

HSC
How to get 63 ATAR:

1. Go to/pay attention in class.
2. Get one of your friends to bring some text books etc over and throw them at your head. Hard.

soccer16

HSC
Guy above me is a lame dude.

Your current plan should get you there man, that's what I plan on doing also.
Best of luck man =)

P.s. Remember me when ur a cop haha

Glorious

HSC
I know someone whose expected was around 30, shot up to the 60's. Now this guy obviously seems like he was not keen to study, so I think he probably did some minimal studying and flew with a 60. Considering your plan, you'll probably do even better. Good luck.

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Thought this was a troll and i was gonna suggest a more colourful number such as 69. And dw, you should get it with some light revision.

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
How to get 63 ATAR:

1. Go to/pay attention in class.
2. Get one of your friends to bring some text books etc over and throw them at your head. Hard.
harsh......

@op.. I think what you're doing right now is pretty good to get you in the 70's atleast.. Just ensure you get some good revision and make sure you can do some past papers aleast!! Read through your notes and syllabus :)

thorax94

HSC
Your plan looks great. Just stick to it and you will go far. If you are a visual learner maybe mind maps and the such will help you remember things. Good luck with everything

kfnmpah

HSC
Sorry guyz, I was just bored and being a shit troll.

You'll pwn n00bs, OP if you do what you're doing.

Good luck. (srs)

p.s. I'm a girl, not a guy.

TorMental

HSC
63 atar, can be achieved by coming average or abit above it.
hell, if your below average, a 60 atar is manageable!

If you are coming dead last, then you get a very cool thing called 'mystery atar!'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)