how to get rid off cellulite ??????? (1 Viewer)

cafwyn

HSC
lol

i was just twisting my arms and found all these cellulite.
omgsh soooooo hideous looking..

knwo of anyy quick and effective way of getting rid of theM ???:wave:

PrettyVacant

HSC
Rub caffiene into your arms, it does something that is supposed to make it go away.

HSC
N/A
cellulite = fat

get rid of some body fat (ie reduce overall bodyfat level), get rid of the cellulite. :)

PrettyVacant

HSC
Actually, buy those anti-cellulite creams that cost a fortune and rub it in. Rubbing it hard enough will make it go away! :p

tlodg

HSC
N/A
PrettyVacant said:
Actually, buy those anti-cellulite creams that cost a fortune and rub it in. Rubbing it hard enough will make it go away! :p
i heard they don't work

HSC
N/A
tonnes of fruit, tonnes of vegies, tonnes of water, weight training...
basically a healthy lifestyle

Last edited:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Coffee won't work, strawberries won't work, liposuction won't work, creams, ointments and whatever else won't work. Dieting specifically to get rid of fat will not fix the problem, but there has been some marginal improvement observed in individuals who eat a balanced diet and exercise regularly. Otherwise the only way to fix it is using laser surgery of some sort.

In essence you're stuck with it, but switching to a healthier diet and regular exercise can't hurt either way, right?

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
YOU CAN'T GET RID OF IT AND EVERYBODY HAS IT EVEN THE THINNEST PEOPLE (unless they are a rare and super-lucky species whose genetics allow them to remain cellulite-free. bitches)

the best way to reduce the appearance is to gain muscle tone. :)

but seriously, i'm quite thin and i have little patches of cellulite when i squeeze and pull at my fat. like i said, everyone has it; it's just fat cells.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Ok cellulite is only a problem when it's visible in a natural, relaxed position. You can't worry yourself about how gross your arm looks when you contort it into an entirely unnatural position.

Some people have it all the time, these are the people that use treatments and liposuction to get rid of it. That is understandable; it is unsightly.

On others it is barely visible. For example I only have it when I squeeze my butt cheeks together, or when I pinch my entire calf.

Some of you are waay too fussy.

PS it is able to be semi-treated with endemologie treatments, my mum went to a group of 14 appointments over 2 months and it has greatly improved. But I don't think it can ever vanish entirely.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)