How to resolve this problem (1 Viewer)

a little lost

relationships pfft
If things suddenly blew up between u and another girl and u were once really really close but not don't speak to each other what would be the best way to try to reduce her hatred in u.

Even though u don't really know what happened.
Would it be better to talk to her, or let time wash fade her ill will towards u. becayse the situation is becoming really bad and soon the whole group will see me as the bad guy.
but she has such ill will towards me right now. i dunno what to do.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
a little lost said:
If things suddenly blew up between u and another girl and u were once really really close but not don't speak to each other what would be the best way to try to reduce her hatred in u.

Would it be better to talk to her, or let time wash fade her ill will towards u. becayse the situation is becoming really bad and soon the whole group will see me as the bad guy.

oooohhhh! i had this, cept i was the good guy....errr....strange. neways, i've turned my hatred 4 her into humour...but then again, i dont know ne gurls that would be willing to part from hatred...i think they must have sum1 in their life they hate (guy or girl)....so confusing....

HSC
i guess the only thing u can really do is wait..give her time...her hatred for u wil dissapear, unless wat u did was really bad...the only other choice u have is to ask her wat happened...but then she could blow up in ur face again, and make things worse then they were...my advice..give it time.

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
I think it depends on what you did. Some things can be solved as time goes by, and some things just can't be.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Well a similar situation happened with me and my ex. I decided I hated her, and didn't talk to her even if she talked to me. And she would try and hug me and stuff and I would push her off and walk away. If its anything like that, then you have no hope.

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
Well a similar situation happened with me and my ex. I decided I hated her, and didn't talk to her even if she talked to me. And she would try and hug me and stuff and I would push her off and walk away. If its anything like that, then you have no hope.
Wow...thats harsh..she must have really done something wrong..or is that just how u r?

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
a little lost said:

my suggestion? be warned INSENSITIVE

kill her... well fuck we were all thinking it.
but be sure that you fake an email from her to you saying how you were always her favourite friend THAT WAY you can claim saddness at the funeral and no one will ever think of you as the bad guy again because you were such good friends with her post her death (which will be a shocking accident)
its fool proof. in fact im unsure why you havent done this already you goose!

iamsickofyear12

HSC
**Temptation** said:
Wow...thats harsh..she must have really done something wrong..or is that just how u r?
She turned into a person that I didn't want anything to do with. Normally I wouldn't do something like that.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
a little lost said:

a killing of somesort solves everything.
hurl yourself off the Sydney Harbour Bridge.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
no one really prefers to hate someone.

like, some people "deserve" the hate, some people find it "fun" to hate, but if you could rewind time and do things right, then what comes down to it is that it's not really preferred. (involves a bit of effort to hate, i guess)

I think you can be the judge on whether you should talk to her or not. If she seems to push you away, then yeah, give it time. You're the one close enough to her to know whether she wants to listen or not.

And think about what she needs to hear from you so she can truly get over it.

a little lost

relationships pfft
truly needs?? cause i was going to try to talk to her to clear things up except after i asked to talk she just kept pushing it back and now she just doesn't talk to me anymore.

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
She turned into a person that I didn't want anything to do with. Normally I wouldn't do something like that.
Well then that is understandable

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
By NOT trying to repair things. I know it's cliche, but just ask her out to coffee or something and BE YOURSELF! Don't change who you are, just so you have no chance of offending her.

You could also just cut your losses and move one. There's more people in the world.

a little lost

relationships pfft
unfortunately were in the same group i know i've broken most of the golden rules. So yea we see each other a lot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)