HOW to study for the HSC? (1 Viewer)

Jessem_09

HSC
I understand that the 2011 HSC is rapidly approaching, and as such I want to begin my study ASAP.

The issue I keep having is that I don't know which subjects to dedicate time to, and if I should be doing:

I.e. 30 minutes each night for each sub, or dedicating each night to the next subject etc.

I don't know whether to even consider learning my english essays as of it, or waiting until a week before the exams :\

HSC
Uni Grad
study is your own thing

we can only tell you what works for us

you have to find out what works for you

taeyang

HSC
Read in the bath, face down, with goggles, the water really calms you down and you should be able to concentrate without external noise.

HSC
Uni Grad
umm okay

-----

if you can get your hands on it, take ritalin, it really helps you concentrate heaps

alternatively i guess you could snort cocaine but only just a little bit, you don't want to get high or anything lol

what i do is go through a past paper and if there's anything i don't know then i'll brush over it in the textbook

a reward system might help like a cone or cigarette idk

Jessem_09

HSC
umm okay

-----

if you can get your hands on it, take ritalin, it really helps you concentrate heaps

alternatively i guess you could snort cocaine but only just a little bit, you don't want to get high or anything lol

what i do is go through a past paper and if there's anything i don't know then i'll brush over it in the textbook

I was really hoping for an intelligent and informative conversation; rather than the trolling that these forums have recently succumbed to.

K

khorne

umm okay

-----

not cocaine u berk, it's meth

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Read in the bath, face down, with goggles, the water really calms you down and you should be able to concentrate without external noise.
hahaha OP try this method and get back to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)