how to study maths extension 2 hard concepts? (1 Viewer)

zozoraneem

HSC
Hi everyone i have my exam on tuesday and i don't know how to study for math extension 2 normally for are there maths i would just practice but it is not working for maths extension 2 because i don't really get a lot of the concepts so if you have any ideas go to help me

Thanks

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
If you are not bothered to understand important maths concepts, then there really is no one that can help you unless you start changing your attitude around.

Lithone

HSC
literally go through the basics again - seems like you don't have a grasp of those. you obvs can't expect to dive into past papers without understanding the basics

it's just a little late though...? good luck

screwuhsc

HSC
Brett much understand the basics and apply the techniques to the higher mathematical concepts

iStudent

HSC
You really should've paid attention during class and ask for help as required. Surely though, you understand most of it? (just not the really tricky concepts). So it's not that bad.
As for advice - try woo tube. Or read several textbooks and actually understand the example questions. Alternatively, spam your class teacher today with all the questions you have.

Mikasa

HSC
Another method is simply doing the past paper (as much as you can anyway) and read/understand the solutions for the questions you don't know how to do. Exam questions tend to repeat themselves in similar forms so this strategy could work if the exam is extremely nervous and you don't have enough time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)