How to switch UWSCollege campus? (1 Viewer)

seilk5

HSC
N/A
I received an offer for UWSCollege diploma of business and commerce and on the mail that they had sent my address, it stated that I could choose either Westmead or Nirimba. But upon enrolling online, it only gave me the decision to choose Nirimba. I've already emailed UWS but is it possible to switch campus?

Westmead is much closer to me and easier for me to commute to whereas Nirimba is almost an hour trip.

meoww

HSC
Yeah when I got my offer it was for westmead but when I went to enroll
It was nirimba, I called them. It took almost all day to fix it but you've left it a bit late so it might be because theirs no spots left at westmead, cause westmeads a much smaller campus and they don't have as many places

Moldy81

UWS Course Info
HSC
Hi, To find out if the option to change over to the Westmead campus, please contact UWS College on 02 9852 4488 or pathwaystouni@uws.edu.au. Please keep in mind that some Diplomas are only offered at the Nirimba campus. Best regards, UWS Course Info

seilk5

HSC
N/A
Do I just choose the units at westmead through unit enrollment on the mysr webpage if I want to enroll in the westmead campus? I can't call them sigh and I'm overseas. I hate my life.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Email them?? Pretty sure they could fix it up for you. Uws staff generally reply to emails reasonably quickly :)

seilk5

HSC
N/A
i've emailed them a month ago and i still have no reply (the uwscollege email and the uws enrollment email)
emailing the student central now but i hope its not too late... :'(
I couldn't go to the orientation day and I come back on Sunday where I have no clue what's going on for Monday where supposedly term 1 starts. Just going to take a train to westmead at 8am and search for the campus then cry to the student help centre.

seilk5

HSC
N/A
oh nevermind student central replied back in less than 15 minutes :D
apparently you just enroll in the westmead units, don't know why meoww told me i had to call them haha
but basically ill still be walking in to the campus empty handed without a clue where to go

meoww

HSC
I told you to call them cause you're still going to be enrolled at nirimba but with classes in westmead?

gwenwiver

HSC
N/A
Whatever you do - you need to do it soon. All the handouts would have already been given out in the first week, There is an 80% attendance requirement as well.
If you had an offer for Westmead take it with you to the Westmead student services Monday morning.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)