how was half yearlies??? (1 Viewer)

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
ranks are taken from your school and the average hsc mark for your school becomes the average assessment mark for your school

Grey Council

Legend
HSC
could people start posting up their half yearlies?

Cause no one posts up half yearlies, and generally the questions found in half yearlies are harder than the ones found in trials (cause not many topics to test, so the ones they DO test, hard questions)

it'd be useful for those doing it in future years, as well as people doing their half yearlies now. ^_^

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
yeah suiyi, our half yearlies were a bit of a biatch, specially the last parametric one, dont worry bout how ur bloody hsc marks are scaled, the best way to get the best marks are to do go as well as u can, and c wat they do wit it, ok, stop bloody freakin out

suiyi_z

yea yea dawso...not freaking out, just pissed off abit the stupid probability, i just wanted to see how everyone else's half yearlies were...coz ours weren't that hard. i just made stupid mistakes

Calculon

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Grey Council
could people start posting up their half yearlies?

Cause no one posts up half yearlies, and generally the questions found in half yearlies are harder than the ones found in trials (cause not many topics to test, so the ones they DO test, hard questions)

it'd be useful for those doing it in future years, as well as people doing their half yearlies now. ^_^
I would but I don't have a scanner

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by suiyi_z
yea yea dawso...not freaking out, just pissed off abit the stupid probability, i just wanted to see how everyone else's half yearlies were...coz ours weren't that hard. i just made stupid mistakes
soo did i!!
i can count about 15 marks i gave away on stupid mistakes...im kickin myself really i am.
stupid stupid....i mean how hard is it to remember the auxillary angle method????? GARRRRRRR damm my lack of memory space in my head .....everytime i learn something new something old gets pushed out my ear....maybe i should wear ear plugs.

dawso

HSC
auxillary angle method????
gwaaaaaa?????
shows ya how shit i went, i cant even rememba a question with that shit in it, shit lol, oh well, now , on2 4 unit, ohhhhhhhhh

xotic_rose

the auxillary method is one of the only things i know!! and i am not even sure if i got that right!! but u guys r all 4u students, and i am an idiot. watashi wa baka desu. :) (i dropped jap... hehe... not that i am proud of that)

dawso

HSC
hey xotic, hu r ya???? lol

suiyi_z

ahahaa! 4u is FINALLY over..god i'm SO GLAD! u know what mr wade said to me today> he told me i went really went in 3u..i don't think he's seen that probability question yet..coz omg i was SO stupid on that!! don't worry illma...everything gets scaled-can u believe I'M saying 'don't worry'??? i am the biggest worrier on the face of the earth! yea i used the transformation method for that...dunno if i got it right coz tutor told us about the general solution and all
and yea posting up half yearlies would be good but they didn't let us keep ours...so maybe when i actually get the paper back, but if u do..then post!

dawso

HSC
yeah, 4u is over, suiji, at least ya admitted that u r the biggest worrier in the world, oh well, im really sick of maths at the moment, to much at this time of year, i really dont know how i will cope l8r in the year, oh well

Calculon

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by *girl04*
0.5 yearlies havent happened yet 4 me
Thats because your in year 11

suiyi_z

yea 3u results are back arleady..just wait for 4u now
was talking to this guy in sydney and he said that they did school cert in yr 9 2u in yr 10, 3u in yr 11 and 4u in yr 12...i didn't know u could do that

Heinz

The Musical Fruit
HSC
Originally posted by suiyi_z
yea 3u results are back arleady..just wait for 4u now
was talking to this guy in sydney and he said that they did school cert in yr 9 2u in yr 10, 3u in yr 11 and 4u in yr 12...i didn't know u could do that
thats the exact thing i did! (maybe his from my school). schools who choose to accelerate students usually do school cert in year 9, 2u and 3u prelim in year 10 and 3u and 4u hsc in year 11.

suiyi_z

yea i'm an accerlerant and that's how i'm doing it but i think he was saying that everyone from his school does that. so i dunno but accerlating makes things so much easier..i have to work heaps hard to get good marks and i'm only doing two hsc subjects this year!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)