Status
Not open for further replies.

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Gangles.McGee said:
Aaaahhh my school day...
I watched the HSC Drama performances...
I really wanted to cry for some of them because they were SO bad. Even the judges and teachers were dissapointed with most of them. This Year 12 is going to FAIL and bring our school ranking waaaay down.

Apart from cringing at the shocking acts, I did very well in my math test :)
My schools Drama HSC performances are tomorrow, yr 12 drama spent all of today rehearsing in costumes etc in the school hall.

I spent all of lunch and recess collecting orders for daffodil day. It sux whem im pulling most of the weight for SRC.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
I had an extension english test today, felt it was ok, although I'm pretty sure I didn't answer a question correctly :( Other than that, it was pretty much a bludge, and tomorrow I've got Mock Trial in Campbeltown, so it's going to be a bludge as well :)

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
Had to get my first late note today, was really tempted to forge one but I was already marked absent, meh. Got our maths results back and the class average for 3u was like 40%, lol.

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
When maths sucks, just curl up and have a sleep. Let it suck by itself :D Hopefully when you wake up, you would've gotten used to its suckiness :p

-pari-

HSC
N/A
Today:

school day has not yet started but my prediction is its not going to be an all too great day.

english exam (adv) on comparitve and critical study, and i am soo not ready.

*sigh*

mistakes are what yr 11 is for though right? i'm sure flunking can't be too bad. it'll act as a nice wake up call...

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Hmm sorry, was thinking of something else when I made that post ;) :p
lol...
Well, today is the 3rd and last day that I will be sick. Had an english oral task that I missed out on mon,tue,wed, now I need to do it tommorrow. My result for 3u maths was 25% :( (seeya later) and 93% for 2u :D
Today was the day where the school chose the prefects/captains, but I was away :(

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
airie said:
When maths sucks, just curl up and have a sleep. Let it suck by itself :D Hopefully when you wake up, you would've gotten used to its suckiness :p
Except when you wake, there's still maths to do :rolleyes:

Congrats on your mark Yoakim, btw, you kids choose your captains so early.

I was assembly mc today, never realised the principal wrote her own speech, lol. Thought she had slaves or whatever.

N

noir.

Meh I had my first detention ever this afternoon all because I was late to sport. It was recorded as a 'partial truency'; i turned up an hour later cos I was working on an assessment for Journalism and my layout was crappy so I spent a while fixing it. Anyway, that was the longest hour of my life.

Also, got my Bio marks back for that practical test we had. I passed by 2 marks :uhhuh:

Sofstar

HSC
Ohhh i think i failed chem yearlies today. Friggin hell. I drew butane instead of propane. Yeah, i suck! Now i'm in a crappy mood.

N

noir.

Sofstar said:
Ohhh i think i failed chem yearlies today. Friggin hell. I drew butane instead of propane. Yeah, i suck! Now i'm in a crappy mood.
There there. I'm sure many people must have drawn that thing... whatever it was. I probably would have drawn a house or something...

Sofstar

HSC
Gangles.McGee said:
There there. I'm sure many people must have drawn that thing... whatever it was. I probably would have drawn a house or something...
:rofl: Thanks gangles! Congrats on passing!

N

noir.

Sofstar said:
:rofl: Thanks gangles! Congrats on passing!
Ahaha thankyou. it was an easy test that i didn't study for but i passed! Hate Biology. so damn hard.

Hope you do well with that chem exam. [thumbs up]

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
@ Gangles: Nice work with passing the exam :)
@ Sof: I wouldn't have the first clue between propane and butane :p

As for today, skipped school thanks to Mock Trial in Campbeltown. I have two words: FUCKING ROBBED! :mad:

The day wasn't all bad though, managed to bludge around a shopping complex for a couple of hours today :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)