How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sofstar

HSC
I know of a Sam too.
I'm feeling very dead today and having my 'science' day didn't help. Pretty average day, cept some Christian band came to play in assembly today.

N

noir.

My school day was OK. At around midday we went to the Riverside Theatre for a drama excursion involving group work. Was pretty pointless but was the fun-ness :)

Lai

c a r p e . d i e m
HSC
Tragic day, miss morning bus, had to wait at a bus stop full of squeeling juniors (not a morning person), could not find any shelter when it started pouring just before I got to school, and stopped pouring when i got into school. All in all, the morning was tragic enough, i spent the rest of the day jinxing myself.

2opinion8d

kittyfr33k
HSC
school was very bright and cheery

i got sleepy during bio (protein synthesis) yawn.

One of my friends actually did fall asleep and I annoyed her for the rest of the day about it.

In chemistry one of my other friends enthusiastically shoved a beaker of ester (methyl salicylate ) under my nose and the fumes literally travelled up to my brain.

sigh. memories in the making

N

noir.

I peaked onto my teachers copy of the half yearlies timetable kekeke. I have 3 exams in a row in the first week and one on the monday for the second week. Then I'm "free"

HSC
xoCandyGurlxo said:
Well everything was going fine til i got to maths 3rd period. 24/47 on my maths test very bummed coz i thought i had done well.
That happened to me today. I also just passed my exam (I haven't received it back yet, but we were told our marks) and I thought I'd done well too. :(:(

Good luck everyone in their half yearlies! For those doing it now, those doing it in a couple of weeks.

I've had a look at a draft of the timetable, and it's ok, (I guess.)

On the first day, I've got 2 exams, but for the other days I've only got one, but no free days.
Except on the last day, because of the subject I dropped.
But it's annoying, because it's on the last day, it doesn't give me an extra day to study.
It gives me an extra day to worry about my results. :S
Lol, ah well. :eek:

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
chocolate_lover said:
That happened to me today. I also just passed my exam (I haven't received it back yet, but we were told our marks) and I thought I'd done well too. :(:(

Good luck everyone in their half yearlies! For those doing it now, those doing it in a couple of weeks.

I've had a look at a draft of the timetable, and it's ok, (I guess.)

On the first day, I've got 2 exams, but for the other days I've only got one, but no free days.
Except on the last day, because of the subject I dropped.
But it's annoying, because it's on the last day, it doesn't give me an extra day to study.
It gives me an extra day to worry about my results. :S
Lol, ah well. :eek:
It does, however, give you time to laugh at everyone else who has to do exams while you go out and watch a movie or something.

I'm not sure if I would prefer that or the study time.

HSC
Fish Sauce said:
It does, however, give you time to laugh at everyone else who has to do exams while you go out and watch a movie or something.
Oooooh, I hadn't thought of it like that... :D:D

Legham

HSC
I was trying to decide whether i'd rather them be spaced out across the two weeks, or bunched up in the first week because of those reasons^ today.. I ended up deciding i didnt care either way, cause they were both good.. Mine are all bunched up in the first week pretty much, so its like i'll have a three week holiday :)

edit: ooh, and my school day.
Skipped assembly..
1st period extension maths, did easy stuff :D
2nd period english, skipped it cause we had an in class essay.. spent the lesson in the library watching videos of crazy cats and people getting falconed :D
3rd period physics, tried to build an AC induction motor :) it worked kinda but len the bastard kept hitting my magnet with his scissors and screwing it up..
4th and 5th period were frees, so i went to the gym!
after school, from 3 - 4, had extension 2 maths, and that was also super easy..
So, 'twas a pretty good day :)

Last edited:

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Our exams are crammed into 5 days, so I have full days for the first four (except for Monday afternoon off) and then a day off on Friday, which is kind of cool. Plus they're a week after the holidays, so plenty of time to study (except that I'm going away >.<)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Get used to space out, not so spaced out and double exam days just the luck of the exam draw.

xoCandyGurlxo

HSC
dr baby beanie said:
^^ At least you guys know WHEN your exams are on!! :p
i know what you mean. My examsd in 2 weeks n we still dont have timetables i hope we get them soon coz the exams r the last wek of school n im going on holidays so im hoping i dont have an exam on the last day so i can leave early.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)