I completed over 30 hours within 2 months... Now i need to get my Ps

sle3pe3bumz said:
awww ! =( i cant find time to drive !
you've got to be joking.

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Yeah, it was a lot easier to get it during the summer holidays at Fairfield RTA.
lol yeah thats when i got mine ! =D

noir. said:
you've got to be joking.
nooo ? .. im just very disorganised and also have alot of time spent on family chores/events etc.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
since when did the Preliminary forum become the 2007 forum?

Why is there all these 2007 HSCers here?

cs01001

HSC
Who cares, we sometimes jump across to HSC forums anyway : /

HSC
N/A
cs01001 said:
Who cares, we sometimes jump across to HSC forums anyway : /
A minority of the current Yr12 do, I should assume -- a minority is still a minority, and their voice counts, too; though I'd imagine many would be readying themselves for exams.

Let me think, how was my school day? Ok.
I'm distressed and upset by my report, to say the least; and, without a doubt, I am discontent and unhappy. Enough dwelling on the past; 'now is the hour'.
S1M0 said:
since when did the Preliminary forum become the 2007 forum?
Obviously, a rhetorical question, no?
If that actually required an answer, never.
Why is there all these 2007 HSCers here?
Dunno.
Bandwagoning? Mass-e-migration?

Bah, big deal; it's better with them here, I reckon, so long as it's not completely and utterly irrelevant.
cs01001 said:
I am depressed over the Modern essay about Holocaust/Irving denial...
Aw, cheer up, cs01001. You'll do better, for sure.

On cars, driving, and/or whatever: How does one approaching the acquisition of a license, via normall means?

Last edited:

Edu.kid

HSC
Well today was a weird day our welfare teacher had a heart attack right in front of our class. At first we thought he was joking when he was grasping for air. However when started shaking heavily and holding his chest and subsequently fell to the floor it appeared serious. It was quite said everyone went crazy trying to help him and call other teachers. Apart from that it was a normal day full of maths, chemistry and English.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Lucid Scintilla said:
On cars, driving, and/or whatever: How does one approaching the acquisition of a license, via normall means?
Book a test on the RTA's website (DKT Test) or call them.

Practise questions on their website, or read the handbook. DO whichever thing that suits you.

Go to the assigned day, and do the questions. There are 45 questions or something like that. Good luck!

Yes, Edu.Kid, I did find that absolutely shocking today. I think it was either a seizure or a heart attack. Not sure.

Chemistry: Went over the test. Getting a mark rise to 48/50 now :)
Maths: Got 2u test back. 100% :D
English: Finished Julius Caesar and practising for our assessment task.

cfair

Banned
HSC
Lucid Scintilla said:
I'm distressed and upset by my report, to say the least; and, without a doubt, I am discontent and unhappy. Enough dwelling on the past; 'now is the hour'.
Judging from your posts here, I'm guessing your teachers think you're arrogant. You're one of those kids who thinks they are too good for the class, better than everyone else and you use a more sophisticated vocabulary (By no means do I think down on you for this, good for you that you're as articulate as most people are in essays in everyday conversation.) to assert superiority over classmates who don't regard you very highly.

Sorry for kind of ripping into you, but I'm telling it how I see it. :)

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Well. Lucid can, at times, be condescending and, yes, an asshat. It's no secret to him that I think this way. I have no problem letting him know when I find that he's getting overbearing, but I don't know, over the months I've kind of become accustomed to his posts and don't find them too bad (most of the time). I don't think he's trying to lord anything over anyone, or that he's intentionally trying to sound smug. Maybe that's where it stemmed from, I don't know; I'm not a psychologist and I don't claim to be. I just don't think there's any harm or ill-intention there, but rather a whole lot of pretentious crap that can piss people off from time to time.

My day was alright. I didn't bring my umbrella, so yeah, getting drenched in rain wasn't too fun, especially since I'm finally recovering from this awful throat infection I've had for three weeks now. But other than that, yeah, my day was good. The week is almost over, yesssss!

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
Jachie said:
Well. Lucid can, at times, be condescending and, yes, an asshat.
LOLOLOL: "Asshat."
I personally know Lucid. Um, he layk chicken mayo sandwiches from canteen.:wave:

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Rainy day :(

Modern History: Did a quick open-book quiz and continued on with core study.
English: Looked at the fundamental themes of Julius Caesar.
Biology: Got exam back - 73/76.
MX1: Mucked around.

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Oh how freaken cold is it. My fingers are way to cold to type. Today. ENS. Got results back. Ranked 2nd. Disappointed. And he beat me by a long shot too. Ah well. Time for improvement. ENG. Sir was away. Done some physics work on kinetic energy. Double IPT. Worked on website. I nearly finished the preloader. But I personally think it looks a little cheap and noobish. =/ Maths. Done some work on Quadratics and the Parabola. I'm so confused without a teacher still. It's just getting worse. Physics. Teacher was away. Watched a video about car crashes and yeah. I'm cold and feel a bit sick. =(

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Cheap Thrills said:
Got my half yearly report today. Principle reckons if I keep up, I'll get dux. Needless to say, my school isn't overly competitive. I'm still happy though. First in legal, modern, ancient and eng ext :)
Congratulations!

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
I aksed a teacher to check my SOR1 assignment today.

According to this idiot of an RE co-ordinator, i would've lost marks because the language was too "complex".

The quality was basically of a EE1 standard, but the fact that i would lose marks is....well quite idiotic really.

It was also really, really, REALLY cold. And raining, so we couldn't play soccer.
And i have two maths tests that i am NOT ready for. Damn. And a Ancient History speech + SOR1 assignment + Economics essay (inclass) and to add to that a shitty english adv essay, due a week from now, which i have not started.

:burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn:

Faytle

open fire.
HSC
S1M0 said:
According to this idiot of an RE co-ordinator, i would've lost marks because the language was too "complex".

The quality was basically of a EE1 standard, but the fact that i would lose marks is....well quite idiotic really.
What was the task though, an essay?
I lost marks for my SORII transcript for using "scholarly" language but that's clearly understandable.

sle3pe3bumz said:
Oh how freaken cold is it. My fingers are way to cold to type. Today. ENS. Got results back. Ranked 2nd. Disappointed. And he beat me by a long shot too. Ah well. Time for improvement. ENG. Sir was away. Done some physics work on kinetic energy. Double IPT. Worked on website. I nearly finished the preloader. But I personally think it looks a little cheap and noobish. =/ Maths. Done some work on Quadratics and the Parabola. I'm so confused without a teacher still. It's just getting worse. Physics. Teacher was away. Watched a video about car crashes and yeah. I'm cold and feel a bit sick. =(
Where in the world are all of your teachers!? :eek:

Today was.. yeh, cold and wet. Was okay though.
Can't wait till next week is over. 3U Maths test, Art in-class essay, and English in-class essay. After those, there's nothing else! ;)

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
I want next week to be over already.

cccclaire

HSC
frick. i wore 4 layers of clothing today and was still freezing.
and school was a joke too.
My timetable: double english, recess, double free, lunch, assembly, english extension.
at morning roll-call we found my english extension class was cancelled because assemble was at bondi junction and they wouldn't bus us back in time.
So I left at recess and spent the rest of the day sitting in front of the heater =]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)