How were your trial exams? (1 Viewer)

P

pLuvia

I think I screwed continuers listening, and all else, went good I think
Got 17/20 for continuers speaking, pretty bad compared to rest of class

jho

HSC
Im in Year 11 but ive completed the maths 3 unit trial exam, so i wont hav to do it next year...i found it pretty easy...shud get over 90%...meh

P

pLuvia

What do the 2nd, 4th, 5th posts have to do with Japanese :confused:

Hopefully, I can retain my first place position in Japanese Ext. I think I did alright in the writing section, but should have wrote in favour of the writing topic. Which was like "Australia has equal education opportunities", don't ask why I didn't :p

ezrin

HSC
i dunno yet, did it yesterday

on the other hand I DID MY HSC JAP SPEAKING EXAM ON SATURDAY

it was realllly fun (?)

has anyone else done theirs?

P

pLuvia

LottoX said:
Why didn't you agree?

=p

Yeah, I dunno, I'll maintain my lowly Jap rank, but I'm not pissed.
I don't know, I realised that it would have been easier to agree when I was halfway writing the essay :p I was just thinking of all the negatives lol

KC1988

HSC
i do jap beginners and i suck so badly im realli scared about the trials... it wldnt b so bad if i was gr8 at every other subject :p i dunno my written exam 4 the trial is on monday and the speech is on wednesday so hopefully i can do ok

freddtan

HSC
havnt finished trials yet

we did our jap speakin the day b4 the 1 ons sat...so we were askin about wat we would get if we were doin it
she was lyk u would get high band 5 low band 6, but try to use more senior structures and improve ur accuracy

AmenoKitarou

HSC
I got my Beginners Trials back~ I'm really happy with them because I got:

Speaking: 50/50
Listening/ responding: 25/25
Writing: 10/10

All round full marks~!!! I secured myself a definite rank 1 at school~

toadstooltown

1337 }{4><
HSC
N/A
Wow, AmenoKirarou that's great. I did well in my continuers trial. I think I did the one the abbostleigh lady writes.
25/25 for reading
19/20 for speaking
13.5/15 for writing
20/25 for listening.
I completely ruined the very last 5 mark listening question and had no idea. Annoying because it was about a korean tradition and issue and as half my class is korean, low and behold, they all got full marks on that one =P

Happy with my results and it's =1st but I do find it annoying how they no longer mark on "that's a mark there" but "Oh, this just *feels* like a 5.5/6" 'cause it's hard to improve without doing endless practice essays. Oh well =]

AmenoKitarou

HSC
ugh I hate that....but I worked my ass off all year so that I could beat ALL the Koreans in the class who thought they had such a big advantage over meeee~!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)