How will I answer this essay question? (1 Viewer)

Zdeathbringer

HSC
Outline the factors affecting Australia’s economic growth and analyse the relationship between economic growth and changes in environmental quality. 

I really need help for the analyse for the relationship.

Also just to clarify, the factors are only aggregate supply and the influences on the components on aggregate demand?

Memphis Depay

HSC
Sorry for the bad grammar, I'm trying to express it as brief as possible

The first part, briefly pick around 4-5 factors and put some detail in each one. For analyse part, it is also quite simple. Using key statistics (Your evidence) and link economic growth and the problem it gives to the environment. For example- We can see economic growth varies directly with environmental sustainability due to various statistics to prove it. Economic growth in Australia has increased to 3.1%. Although at first it might seem good, it rather has a detrimental impact on the environment (list the issue it caused). Note; for this part of the question put a lot more effort in it and try drag it on to a variety of statistics and environmental issues.

elkedag

elkemaand
HSC
It's not as simple as high economic growth = worse short-term environmental outcomes. Find some econometric data about Australia's position on the environmental Kuznets Curve and argue whether or not economic growth will positively or negatively affect the environment in the short and long term. Although Australia seems to be past the turning point on the Kuznets curve, there is still scope to argue that Australia's unique economic structure may affect the way growth interacts with the environment (e.g. industry structure, highly urbanised population, etc.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)