How's everyone coping? (2 Viewers)

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
^Aysce, I went to Vietnam and loved it. My favourite places were Hoi An and Sapa! It is so awesome you have Vietnamese heritage!

But Ho as a personality study...ehh not my cup of tea.

Aysce

HSC
^Aysce, I went to Vietnam and loved it. My favourite places were Hoi An and Sapa! It is so awesome you have Vietnamese heritage!

But Ho as a personality study...ehh not my cup of tea.
Damn where HAVEN'T you been haha. Iirc, you're not from an asian descent?
Is it just boring or hard to get your head around? You will be okay don't stress too much. All my assignments are starting to come in :cry:

Aysce

HSC
why are all you penks stressed

are trials coming up or something?
excuse me sir, that is very insulting :cry:

Kinda, just more assignments coming in and pressure etc. I don't think you'd know.

K

khorne

excuse me sir, that is very insulting :cry:

Kinda, just more assignments coming in and pressure etc. I don't think you'd know.
no defs not

I only got b.arts photography assignment of taking pics of my balls

but come on, hsc in like 6 months, so much time

Aysce

HSC
no defs not

I only got b.arts photography assignment of taking pics of my balls

but come on, hsc in like 6 months, so much time
~sounds intense~ best of luck.

Wait until trial time, I can assure you more people will be panicking harder than ever + people are starting to realise that time is running out, regardless of whether 6 months is a lot of time or not (It kind of is).

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Hopefully when its all over we'll be laughing on how worried we were.

enoilgam

HSC
True. But its easy to think that the HSC wasnt that bad in retrospect. When your doing it, most people who push themseleves will be stressed out.

eat_well

HSC
I'm certain I will be. I'll be laughing at why I stressed over such little things like crying over a bad mark or cramming the night before.

school4nerds

HSC
i cant believe more than half of year 12 has gone past already! im not ready for HSC D: and i dont think ill be able to get 96 (what i need to get into first preference uni course). this is horrible -__-

asadass

HSC
Uni Grad
Was going well until I needed to find a history and memory supp.

Aysce

HSC
i cant believe more than half of year 12 has gone past already! im not ready for HSC D: and i dont think ill be able to get 96 (what i need to get into first preference uni course). this is horrible -__-
Don't think negatively, try to adopt a positive attitude. You can do it bruh.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Damn where HAVEN'T you been haha. Iirc, you're not from an asian descent?
Is it just boring or hard to get your head around? You will be okay don't stress too much. All my assignments are starting to come in :cry:
Haha I love travel :) Going to my 4th continent in less than a month w00t. And yeah, I'm not of Asian decent.

Hmmm I think it's not so much him, it's the questions you have to answer. There is just a generic question about all the personalities so sometimes it can be quite abstract. Also a lot of it just Modern His angst in general, frustrating class situation.

enoilgam

HSC
Haha I love travel :) Going to my 4th continent in less than a month w00t. And yeah, I'm not of Asian decent.

Hmmm I think it's not so much him, it's the questions you have to answer. There is just a generic question about all the personalities so sometimes it can be quite abstract. Also a lot of it just Modern His angst in general, frustrating class situation.
Just keep practicing with part B of the personality study - I hated it too at firsT, but after doing a few practice questions, I came up with a pretty solid method of approaching them with Speer. However, Speer is probably one of the easiest personalities.

editav

HSC
Uni Grad
just hang in there =) When you get your awesome results , it'll be worth it! No pain no gain :')

ebarton

HSC
Not to welll... hahah nearly there guys !

HSC SUBJEECTS TAKEN IN 2012 Dance, Standard english, Ancient Hitory, Pdhpe, Visual Arts

Last edited:

eat_well

HSC
Damn..just did terribly in my physics prac exam. I got 23/30 which I'm almost certain is below average since the lowest mark I know of is 20.
Hopefully I can turn it around and get back into the top 10. As for coping, I haven't been doing well. I got a mountain of homework waiting for me :(.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Damn..just did terribly in my physics prac exam. I got 23/30 which I'm almost certain is below average since the lowest mark I know of is 20.
Hopefully I can turn it around and get back into the top 10. As for coping, I haven't been doing well. I got a mountain of homework waiting for me :(.
There is a delicious cake after the climb.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)