How's everyone going with their selective schools app? (1 Viewer)

wtfnoob123

HSC
Hey guys:)

How's everyone going with their selective application?
Ready for any tests you might have ? - I know I'm certainly not

GolfGirl97

back from the dead
HSC
Ahhh, Ive still got to photocopy everything! :S Im so nervous though seeing as this is my last chance!! >< im so not prepared for Hurlstone's test :S got any tips to help prepare? :L

wtfnoob123

HSC
Ahhh, Ive still got to photocopy everything! :S Im so nervous though seeing as this is my last chance!! >< im so not prepared for Hurlstone's test :S got any tips to help prepare? :L
do questions that are above and beyond the 5.3 syllabus (if you have time, look at the 2 unit course that is relevant to year 10 e.g algebera, co-ord geo- trig) , i assume hurlstone has a school written exam?

MissyL

HSC
lots of printing, i swear the ink expenses are going to be more than the entry fee lol. When are you sending your apps in?

MissyL

HSC
yeah im sending mine next tuesday too lol. Well have you studied for them? esp. in hols?

HSC2014

HSC
N/A
lots of printing, i swear the ink expenses are going to be more than the entry fee lol. When are you sending your apps in?
Switch to laser printers! :D Best decision I've made.

MissyL

HSC
Switch to laser printers! :D Best decision I've made.
LOL, i got a HP printer it's the biggest shitbox on earth. Sometimes when i turn my computer on, it prints random stuff that i have previously printed before...

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
LOL, i got a HP printer it's the biggest shitbox on earth. Sometimes when i turn my computer on, it prints random stuff that i have previously printed before...
It has a mind on its own.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)