hows everyone liking year 11?? :) (1 Viewer)

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
Year 11's different, good different

Last edited:

Zelta-W

HSC
N/A
sooo much work ...work 24/7. not to mention the hours of tutoring..plus keeping all extra co curricular for cv purposes (for interviews for uni). i hate it. social life is gone.

):
cryyyyyyyyyyyy

occer

HSC
N/A
Year 11...shitload of homework basically sums up, that and the fact that any procrastination screws me over due to the work building up.

Subjects are better than last year though.

If it's that bad, then you should quit Facebook.
Are you high?

Last edited:

occer

HSC
N/A
You can't quit it, it's Hotel California. They still have your whole profile in hibernation mode, all you need to do is reactivate it.

Join us...

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
ROFL. I never did my homework before I quit Facebook. My study habits were so bad (more like non-existent) to the point where my marks sucked. They have been better ever since I quit it.
I LOVE FACEBOOK. End of story :) I can't live without it.

Holly M

HSC
I'm quite enjoying it. Liking all my subjects (except English which I am loathing... so airy fairy.)
Physics and Chem are seeming pretty... simple and boring, but i'm sure they'll get a bit better. Still liking them though.

Not much homework yet actually, was expecting more. Probably going to be inundated with assignments soon though. Dreading English assignments though...going to fail!

Enjoying it a lot though, especially loving being older and having preference over the younger years... or are we just being big headed?!
Liking the new atmosphere of the most of the people who are in the class actually WANT to learn.

Exhausting though! But school always is, so damn early! Must work of going to bed earlier. Soooo happy for a nice relaxing weekend full of sleep!

klaris

HSC
I have been sleeping for hours longer than expected (lately) which I assume is due to increased workload/stress.

I really need to fall into good sleeping and eating habits. I am always tired, moody and hungry.

Bah.

Name_Taken

HSC
I have been sleeping for hours longer than expected (lately) which I assume is due to increased workload/stress.

I really need to fall into good sleeping and eating habits. I am always tired, moody and hungry.

Bah.
Lol same here.

I hate how work snowballs so quickly as well, miss a day of school I find and I basically have half a weekend worth of catching up to do :(

occer

HSC
N/A
Lol same here.

I hate how work snowballs so quickly as well, miss a day of school I find and I basically have half a weekend worth of catching up to do :(
Well a day does = half a weekend so you're on to something there.

Dragonangel

HSC
Lol I was really bad in year 11. I focussed more on deviantart, which is like my facebook to most people. :p

Got off it in year 12 since I didn't want to do the same mistake and got pretty good marks! :)

Stay off addictive websites!

annarh-saur

HSC
Uni Grad
Lol I was really bad in year 11. I focussed more on deviantart, which is like my facebook to most people. :p

Got off it in year 12 since I didn't want to do the same mistake and got pretty good marks! :)

Stay off addictive websites!
Like BOS? :eek: BOS is awesome :) its a daily routine that I go on it everyday :D

ilikebeeef

HSC
I LOVE FACEBOOK. End of story :) I can't live without it.
Haha too much Facebook is detrimental to your academic health. If you spend hours and hours on Facebook everyday then chances are, it will reflect in your marks.

I kept imagining myself being the ultimate Restaurant City/Mafia Wars player. But there comes the realisation that it's a forked road and you can't go both ways!

Once I deactivated my account and got used to "life without Facebook" (lol), I realised that I don't need Facebook, and spending hours and hours on such trivial matters = no life. Rehab complete!

I'm sure this works for everyone once they try it.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)