HSC 2008 Co-op Scholarship (1 Viewer)

ameher

HSC
Just Wondering who is thinking of applying for the Co-Op Scholarship next year? i am very interested in applying for the finance scholarship, anyone else thinking of applying next year?

martyfartywarty

HSC
You won't lose anything for applying so why not just do it?

I am in coop already and I remember filling the forms a bitch, but it was all worth it at the end :D

dingusmagee

HSC
how do u apply for the co-op scholarship? i assume there's paperwork somewhere...

Tanster

HSC
To apply go to www.coop.unsw.edu.au and click the future students tab. Then simply register yourself and follow the steps.
It's all online and quite easy, although possibly arduous and lengthy at times. But as martyfartywarty said, it's all worth it in the end if you get it ;)

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
and we got an oblivion player here. haha

who seems to have killed the guards and took their weapons/armour .. like i did =D

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Im a 1st year undergrad am i allowed to apply? is there any scholarships i can apply for?

misdreavous

Counterbalance
HSC
Depends on what you are doing at the moment.
Some scholars drop out through various reasons.....especially finance...>_> Distinction average required I hear.
Most others require a Credit average.
I know there are a few slots empty in the ISM scholarship this year, ie commerce with INFS major (you can still co-major in something else), maybe a few BIT (Business Info Tech - 3971) slots as well.

beentherdunthat

HSC
Omium said:
Im a 1st year undergrad am i allowed to apply? is there any scholarships i can apply for?
the co-op one reopened

there's a closing date for it
didn't You SEE IT...

EDIT: It's an accounting/finance, accounting and somehting else one's but it involves accounting

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)