HSC Advice Line - PLEASE read ! (1 Viewer)

cpwincess19

HSC
Hey guys ,

Has anyone used the hsc advice line ?
& what kinda of information / support do they provide ?
Do we just ask any last minute questions that we have regarding a particular subject ?
I am aware that they only offer support for 20 selected subjects (board of studies website)

Thanks so much !
x

BOSBOY

HSC
N/A
Costs 30 cents from anywhere in the state. You can't call from a mobile.

cpwincess19

HSC
Hey guys , I called them today at around 4:30 and the man that answered was very polite and just asked for my student number .
Once I had given it to him , he asked for my name and date of birth so he could check if i was the correct person & he asked me a bit about the question that I wanted to have clarified so he could write it down .
The lines were probably very busy at the time (seeing as though it's one day before the finals) but yeah , he told me that he would get one of the Advanced English markers to get back to me on my question after 7pm tonight . So I'll be waiting for their call haha , I'll let you guys know if it's of any help .
I think lines are open till about 10pm tonight , so definately give it a shot and get your queries solved before it's too late!
Hope I helped , will inform you of anything I find out after they call me :)
x

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Yeah, the lines are well worth the call. Use the service if you need it, but be prepared towait.

amour

Female
HSC
Hey guys ,

Has anyone used the hsc advice line ?
& what kinda of information / support do they provide ?
Do we just ask any last minute questions that we have regarding a particular subject ?
I am aware that they only offer support for 20 selected subjects (board of studies website)

Thanks so much !
x
i just called them, the lady was very helpful for english

jaafar1

HSC
yea guys what can you get from them, that u can benefit from? it not like there going to give u the question.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)