HSC at TAFE: what age group are most people? (2 Viewers)

midnightmint

HSC
N/A
Hey its actually funny you post this. Im a teen going into the HSC at TAFE next year for '2010 and alot of people told me that im going to be the youngest (il be 16) and that ill be surrounded by middle aged people (not that it bothers me lol) So yeah i thik it depends greatly on your campus and timetable.
HSC at Randwick TAFE has no adults in it. TPC has lots of people in their 20's so I still wouldnt call that 'middle aged'... but you're right, it may differ greatly between campuses.

blerkles

HSC
N/A
Tertiary Preparation Certificate - prepares you for uni/tafe work if you don't have HSC up your sleeve.

blerkles

HSC
N/A
You can do a Bioscience degree (think RMIT offer it) via Open Uni by distance...
They've just updated the Applied Science degree... has a bit more flexibility now in subject choices.

synapticmysfire

of Awesome.
HSC
*bump*

I'll be attending North Sydney this year for their Matriculated program - and I'm 23.

xMalice

HSC
I'm doing HSC at Bankstown TAFE.
Most people here are around early twenties.
16s the youngest, and theres even a guy who I guess is around 45. At your age you won't be unusual at all. People at tafe seem to mix well with different age grouped people...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)