HSC Exam Shenanigans (1 Viewer)

Makematics

HSC
Funny things that happened in Chem today:

2 mates sitting together (one in front and other behind) literally pass their booklets to each other back and forth.
One of the two mates had a whole pile of Chem sheets which he cheated with (were hidden in his pencil case).
The two mates caught talking but they're allowed to continue exam.
They're probably going to get ~20 raw anyways.
I put my MCQ sheet on the floor and the answers spread to at least 4 people.
wtf...

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad

2 mates sitting together (one in front and other behind) literally pass their booklets to each other back and forth.
One of the two mates had a whole pile of Chem sheets which he cheated with (were hidden in his pencil case).
are those the guys going to tafe to do a trade and dont give a sht anymore.

HeroicPandas

Heroic!
HSC

Very bad supervisors

KitchenSinky

HSC
Some dude in the front row of the exam told me that one of the supervisors gave him gobbies. In Business Studies the other day I tried to ask for extra booklets and got told to "shut the fuck up you whiny little bitch" by this young supervisor. At the start of the exams, some dude stuck a sharp pencil up his nose and headbutted the desk in English, blood everywhere.

spanky125

Just waitin' for a mate
HSC
Some dude in the front row of the exam told me that one of the supervisors gave him gobbies. In Business Studies the other day I tried to ask for extra booklets and got told to "shut the fuck up you whiny little bitch" by this young supervisor. At the start of the exams, some dude stuck a sharp pencil up his nose and headbutted the desk in English, blood everywhere.
http://31.media.tumblr.com/9019abbfed4499f63366ac5329b6cd92/tumblr_ms2gsfTdJD1rawb5do1_400.gif
Like this?

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
hahahahahha

spanky125

Just waitin' for a mate
HSC
*Just before exam starts*
Supervisor: "So does anyone have any questions?"
Me: "Yeah I have this rash..."
Supervisor:"..."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)