HSC...Failing? (1 Viewer)

GorZTE

HSC
N/A
Hey,

it's the holidays right now, and obviously most of you are gonna study. But for me, my study method is kinda s***. I remember this time when I got lots of "examples" for math and study instead of practicing ==.

I'm pretty sure all of you will eventually get "stuck" in a particular question or concept during studying....especially in Math, Physics, Chemistry. Who do you usually ask at this point? (you obviously don't ask your teachers...it's the holidays). What if there are no answers? Do you spend more time in this question yourself?

My subjects right now are English Adv, 2unit Math and All 3 sciences (bio,chem,physics). How do i study when I get stuck on a particular concept or question?

Thx :)

ocatal

HSC
I usually just email my teachers but you could always ask here.. :D

Aysce

HSC
1. Post on BoS.
2. Attempt other questions and wait for your question to be answered.
3. Profit.

Makematics

HSC
there are ample resources to explain 2U maths concepts, there shouldnt be any issues with that. if there are any issues with sciences (two textbooks write different things) then i can see how you can get confused. sometimes it seems to me that two textbooks contradict each other. your best bet is to either ask your teacher or ask up on here. people are always willing to help on these forums :)

mac1996

HSC
i normally just ask friends and not go ahead until i've finished it
i feel like a dumb cunt skipping questions so i dont do it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)