Hsc Hospo Notes Anyone?!?!?! (1 Viewer)

miss b

hey guys, i noe the exam is only a day away, but does anyone have any notes on any topics at all? juz do da last min crammin!!
thanks very much appreciated!!

_manda_87_

HSC
i tried emailing sum but your account limit wont let me send the email...if you delete sum ill try sending them again a bit later

miss b

hey manda.. i havnt recieved the email yet.. u sure it went thru... lol sory 4 bein a pain. mayb it il juz take awhile 2 b recievd :S

_manda_87_

HSC
i sent it with nine or ten other ppl's and i got the sent msg confirmation after...if it hasnt come through by 430 ill try sending it again.
not a prob..

_manda_87_

HSC
okay...i hav to hop off the net now...if they dont cum through msg me
and ill fax them to you!!
tata

Last edited:

miss b

hey still havnt gone thru.. dun hava fax sorry. the only otha way i can think of is thru msn, sendin the file in a convo..

jackyboy

HSC
ummm why dont u just attach the notes as a document or zip on the forums?... itll save u the time of emailing everyone...

admyr

HSC
2005 Hospo Notes

Can someone please email me the 2005 Hospo notes...

it'll be much appreciated..

Thanx

Halperin99

Help Half Yearly 2moz

Hey plz can any one send me notes for hospo. preferable on working with collegues and customers also telephone communication and basic methods of cookery.
Thanx
seanley@gmail.com

HSC
i just have to add to this .. i'm not saying 'fail all your assessments! don't study for your exams!', but no matter how much pressure your teachers put on you to do well in your internal hospitality exams, none of the marks count towards your uai. only your hsc exam mark does.

that's something i wish i knew last year!

lil_crazy_angel

crazy one
HSC
katietheskatie said:
i just have to add to this .. i'm not saying 'fail all your assessments! don't study for your exams!', but no matter how much pressure your teachers put on you to do well in your internal hospitality exams, none of the marks count towards your uai. only your hsc exam mark does.

that's something i wish i knew last year!
wat? r u serious? i didnt know dat! omg! n 4 da last assessment i stayd up late n onli had 3hrs sleep coz i did it on da last minute!
well thnx! now i noe!
wish i could ave known that sooner tho.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)