HSC Humanities Tutor - 99.95 ATAR (1 Viewer)

feuilleton

HSC
HSC Humanities Tutor - 99.95 ATAR + SELLING NOTES/ESSAYS

Hi everyone,

I recently graduated from a selective school with an ATAR of 99.95 and since then I've been doing a fair bit of work tutoring English, but I'd love to get more involved in teaching humanities. Currently offering both one-on-one lessons as well as essay editing. Every lesson is tailored to the individual student and revolves around any areas of improvement needed, or help with what's currently being learnt at school.

English Adv: 97/100
(Dickinson/Frankenstein+Blade Runner/Hamlet/History+Memory)
CURRENTLY SELLING: 15/15 BELONGING ESSAY
English Ext: 48/50
French Cont: 96/100
French Ext: 47/50
Legal Studies: 98/100 + state rank
(Family/Workplace)
Modern History: 97/100
(Trotsky/Russia/Indochina)

Some of my younger friends who I've helped with their essays ended up achieving full marks in their recent assessments, so guess that's a good sign!

PM me if you're interested and we can work out rates etc
X

PS: Proof of credentials provided upon request.

Last edited:

kenkap

HSC
why would u put up an ad at this time when people are havin fun???

enoilgam

HSC
Evidently I'm old and bitter, in a different time zone sharing my not-having-fun with people like you :)
Good answer - I got a good laugh out of that. Congratulations on the marks - proof that people can achieve a great ATAR without 4 unit Maths or any Sciences.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Hi everyone,

I recently graduated from a selective school with an ATAR of 99.95 and would love to tutor any Prelim/HSC students looking for help with any of the subjects I've done. Currently offering both one-on-one lessons as well as essay editing. Not too great at self-advertising though, so I'll let you decide if you think I am of suitable credential! :)

English Adv: 97/100
(Dickinson/Frankenstein+Blade Runner/Hamlet/History+Memory)
English Ext: 48/50
French Cont: 96/100
French Ext: 47/50
Legal Studies: 98/100 + state rank
(Family/Workplace)
Modern History: 97/100
(Trotsky/Russia/Indochina)

Some of my younger friends who I've helped with their essays ended up achieving full marks in their recent assessments, so guess that's a good sign!

PM me if you're interested and we can work out rates etc
X
Mirin' the humanities 99.95-Very impressive!

I hope the tutoring goes well for you!

alstah

HSC
Uni Grad
Humanities ftw! Who needs maths or science to do well in the HSC :p

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A
I think you need to back up your credentials (say what position your state rank was, screen shot of results etc) to give more confidence to the student, I could make a new account and randomly post up tutoring from a 99.95 atar

feuilleton

HSC
I think you need to back up your credentials (say what position your state rank was, screen shot of results etc) to give more confidence to the student, I could make a new account and randomly post up tutoring from a 99.95 atar
Fair point, Justin. Send me a PM if you're a skeptic! I'm more than happy to provide proof of my credentials :)

watercloud

HSC
Just wondering where you were located and whether you'd be willing to travel to the lower north shore? Also what are your rate?

albertcamus

HSC
I bought some of her Legal Studies material a few days ago - pretty quick transaction and some very solid material.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)