HSC in the Holidays (1 Viewer)

Cinnamon Brioche

HSC
N/A
Hey,

Has anybody been to the workshops? Do you recommend them? What did you go through?

I'm mainly interested in biology and English Adv

Thanks!

HecticSandWitch

2007 fuccboi hustler king
HSC
Would not recommend
Went Eng Adv today, can confirm. Not a bad course but the problem is that they can only deal with the rubric, because everyone in the task is doing different set texts. Better off allocating your time toward practice essays I feel.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Went Eng Adv today, can confirm. Not a bad course but the problem is that they can only deal with the rubric, because everyone in the task is doing different set texts. Better off allocating your time toward practice essays I feel.
Even then thr rubric discussing was aids

Flop21

HSC
Are any of these holiday programs worth it??? Someone recommend me a good one pls

Ekman

HSC
Are any of these holiday programs worth it??? Someone recommend me a good one pls
I believe most holiday programs have already started today, so im not sure if it is too late to even recommend any

Flop21

HSC
I believe most holiday programs have already started today, so im not sure if it is too late to even recommend any
Tell me anyway, no one ever tells me.

Silly Sausage

HSC
Ran from morning to evening. I went to one for Modern History and got Ken Webb (guy who made most of the syllabus and the textbooks as the instructor) who spent 95% of the time on Germany (I was doing the Soviet Union). Kept on asking if we'd ever had vanilla ice-cream with Milo. Would not recommend.

RecklessRick

HSC
N/A
Ran from morning to evening. I went to one for Modern History and got Ken Webb (guy who made most of the syllabus and the textbooks as the instructor) who spent 95% of the time on Germany (I was doing the Soviet Union). Kept on asking if we'd ever had vanilla ice-cream with Milo. Would not recommend.
Weird, we had Ken Webb for a thing just for our school and I thought he was really good. Then again, we do Germany.

Silly Sausage

HSC
Weird, we had Ken Webb for a thing just for our school and I thought he was really good. Then again, we do Germany.
Did he ask you about the vanilla ice-cream and Milo?
He went to my school as well before the holidays and that was the first thing he asked.

HecticSandWitch

2007 fuccboi hustler king
HSC
Dude my school worships Ken Webb ahahah

RecklessRick

HSC
N/A
Dude my school worships Ken Webb ahahah
A lot of schools do, he is one of the most senior markers after all. He probably gets more praise than he deserves, but he knows the HSC inside and out.

derail going strong

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)