HSC Journal #13097 (1 Viewer)

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
haha, i do too but they're not assessable (thank the lord). but so much to accomplish by next week TT_TT
haha sister I feel
crying just looking at the pile of work I need to do ;_;

update: essay is on 92/1200 words for ee1 hoho. might try writing belonging creatives for the lols

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
Lol English ext essay done, but it was a terrible vomit of words.
Also read 3 more chapters of EE1 core, and I have 9 chapters to go! :D

iEatOysters

HSC
haha sister I feel
crying just looking at the pile of work I need to do ;_;

update: essay is on 92/1200 words for ee1 hoho. might try writing belonging creatives for the lols
omg creys. i wrote a to-do list for the next week and i think it's longer than my 'done' list for this holidays fml.
and congrats on ext essay!! i needa somehow rush one & finish case study by next week (not gonna end well)

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
omg creys. i wrote a to-do list for the next week and i think it's longer than my 'done' list for this holidays fml.
and congrats on ext essay!! i needa somehow rush one & finish case study by next week (not gonna end well)
hahah dw, my 'done' list barely reaches the length of my infinitesimal to do list :( sigh still haven't touched my major work yet lolol and you can do dat case study!!!

today's progress:
- finally finished notes on related text!!! (two belonging tables yaya)
- watched EE1 related
- intro for EA essay and structure done

no mafs though </3

Fawun

Queen
HSC
I would've kms if I did history extension tbh

enoilgam

HSC
hahah dw, my 'done' list barely reaches the length of my infinitesimal to do list :( sigh still haven't touched my major work yet lolol and you can do dat case study!!!

today's progress:
- finally finished notes on related text!!! (two belonging tables yaya)
- watched EE1 related
- intro for EA essay and structure done

no mafs though </3
Just a general question for you (and by extension, anyone else), but helpful do you find keeping a HSC journal like this? Does it keep you motivated, offer you a sense of achievement or does it just help you organise what you have done and what you need to do?

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
Just a general question for you (and by extension, anyone else), but helpful do you find keeping a HSC journal like this? Does it keep you motivated, offer you a sense of achievement or does it just help you organise what you have done and what you need to do?
I think it's good to track progress of how far I've gotten since the start. IDK. Some days I don't feel like I've achieved much (like today) but other days I have and there's a sense of fulfilment/achievement that goes with posting what you've done after a day. It also encourages you to do more work because other people see how much you've done and I guess to motivates you to stay ahead.

today's progress:
- read 6 chapters of EE1 core
- read introductory chapter of EE1 related

did not do much/any work today because was out for yum cha and dinner haha

edit: felt bad about not doing any work so I wrote one para for belonging essay 1/3 way there :eek:

Last edited:

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
today's progress:
- finished reading EE1 core (fricken finally omg)
- finished belonging essay
- finished planning EE1 responses for upcoming hand-in assessment task for 2/3 related texts
- read two chapters of EE1 NF text (hoping to read two more tonight)

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
today's progress:
- finished reading EE1 core (fricken finally omg)
- finished belonging essay
- finished planning EE1 responses for upcoming hand-in assessment task for 2/3 related texts
- read two chapters of EE1 NF text (hoping to read two more tonight)
You forgot the part where you got destroyed in a Breaking Bad trivia contest.

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
Today's progress:
- finished reading EE1 NF text (fucking finally lol it took me 1 hour to get through 1 chapter, brain is still not in a good place because each word was at least 10 letters long)
- planned 3/3 ee1 responses, will do those tomorrow or Tuesday. need a break from English rn -.-
- finished a long response for FT (due last term but woteva)

Also had MX2 tutor (died) and 3 hour nap...fml I need to do more work or else I'm screwed

nexusbrah

Harvey Specter of IB
HSC
today's progress:
- finished reading ee1 nf text (fucking finally lol it took me 1 hour to get through 1 chapter, brain is still not in a good place because each word was at least 10 letters long)
- planned 3/3 ee1 responses, will do those tomorrow or tuesday. Need a break from english rn -.-
- finished a long response for ft (due last term but woteva)

also had mx2 tutor (died) and 3 hour nap...fml i need to do more work or else i'm screwed
ripping it!

Fawun

Queen
HSC
Compare this journal and mine.... AHHAHAHAHAH gg

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
Compare this journal and mine.... AHHAHAHAHAH gg
aw lol you can't compare people's progresses because people do different subs and have different aims :p

Hey study journals are hard. they require you to actually study.
I haven't done actual 'study' in a while lol this journal is a reflection of my desperate attempts to finish all the work that was due from last term haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)