HSC Markers! (1 Viewer)

Leanne

HSC
hey guys and gals!!

All the performance for drama is done!!!!!! YES!!!!!

The HSC markers came to my school monday and tuesday...25th and 26th...and they were sooo nice- I was completely relaxed before i performed! And i'm soo happy with how i went- teacher said it was the best i have done!

How has everyone else gone?

fringey

HSC
Still haven't done it.... Glad it went well 4 ya!

jaNetix

all i can say is d markers screwed over my mate yesterday in her monlogue...dey asked 2 stop coz of time...she had 3 words left...and as it turns out they made a mistake and she really had 1 min left...
and dey were 2hrs late...

Pearlz

bugger hey?

she could appeal for that

marker come on tuesday to my school
cant wait, i'm so ready, i just want to do it now and get it over with

jaNetix

yeah i think she is...
im so happy i onli got 1 perfomance (i made a set 4 i.p)...its such a stress
were on fri....i kinda wanna get it over as well....

fringey

HSC
I did mine, it all went well. It is such a relief and im soo happy. That is awful about your friend bloody bastards!!!

jaNetix

WOOHOOO!!!!!

juz had my group 2day..went very well!!
and the markers......SOOOOOOO unbelievably nice!!!!!!!!
we had 3...and they were excellent!!!

feels so good..NO MORE MAJOR WORKS!!

Uggy

we had 3 markers for the first day, 2 for the 2nd, coz i think we had a new marker. but they were heaps nice, its weird they are nothing like my drama teacher is, i was thinking they'd kinda be like him but NO way, they were on time (which he never is) for a start. i went blank in the middle of my performance tho :( so i had a look at my script and started from where i left off, i couldnt even improv, i was so blank :( in group however, we kicked arse!!!

~SArAh~B~

I went well in mine and yes the hsc markers were so friendly. Last year at our school they were dragons! What did you all do for your topic for group and what was it based on?

jaNetix

my group did crossing the line

it was based on the fears (superstition and hell) of 2 characters and hiw they were trapped in by them, this was enforced thru another character who was the physical manifestation of authority..and at the end... scene 1 happens again....u can neva get over all fears, theres always something else putting boundries on your life...

but we had funny bits in it.....even tho it had a serious msg

Paisley

Banned
Ours were great... really very nice and friendly...

Our performance was about superheroes... I was wearing white tights and a leotard...

Leanne

HSC
our topic was peeling..but the peeling part comes at the very end...it was all about fears...and only living half a life...peeling away the fears at the end would have sopped any strife.

flisb

ooh our topic was peeling too..... but we kinda went off on this whole tangent and became 4 vegetables stuck in the fridge looking for the rest of our families.. and praise mayo turned up and told us that we needed to get to the freezer.. it was great. i was a tomato haha.. we got some of our movement from commedia.. yay i'm just glad its over.. but i'm having some withdrawal symptoms! now all thats left is bloody theory and Brecht!

rosie rose

our topic was crossing the line too & there were 3 of us in our group
basically we were doing a comedy exploring why chicks go to the powder room
together- we were the three guys sitting outside the powder room speculating,
then the three women inside. it was funny- a lot of suggestive movement and
double entendres:) it went heaps well, the markers were laughing so
we had to be doing something right! phew!:)

Leanne

HSC
hehehe..yeah i had to be a guy 'Greg' in our group...i had to be all over this girl in my group..a bit awkward..but funny...i was pressuring her to have sex....'fear of sex'....and i go 'so wot? u dun wanna do it with me?' and i use my hands towards my 'crutch' like a wog! hehehhe

sparkles

markers....

ust as an aside guys, as a student teacher at news uni, we arent all horrible people. we do really care about our students. You should see the amount of work that goes into preparing a lesson, a unit and a course. *smile*

~SArAh~B~

yes i know, my drama teachers are unbelievable, they never stopped helping us through our hsc. They even came in on weekends, organised a drama night and partied with us when it was over. They helped us write our theory notes. I couldn't of done it without them. I was just saying that last years markers weren't very welcoming whereas this years markers treated us like adults... it was great. Do you like being a teacher?

Sassasas

Ooo dont totally agree bout drama teachers....
i mean the teachers i had in yr 8-10 were great....
but then went to a diff school for yr 11 and 12 (senior college) and my teacher was shit!!! GRRR i hated her so much
she didnt turn up to a performance night thingy we had... which was even more shit cos it was an assessment! then she didnt turn up to class the day before our performances becos she was too stressed.... she fucked our 2 classes around so much.... glad that i can do the theory without her...

NEVER HAVE TO SEE HER AGAIN!!! YAY!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)