HSC Mathematics 2U 3U 4U Tutoring (1 Viewer)

sicmacao

HSC
I am currently working as a full time high school mathematics teacher in a Sydney government high school. I have 5 years of experience in teaching Mathematics Extension 2 (4 unit), Mathematics Extension 1 (3 unit), Mathematics (2 unit), General Mathematics as well as year 7 to year 10 mathematics. I have also tutored Mathematics at University Level as well as preparing primary students for selective school tests.

One to one tutoring $40 per hour or $55 per 1.5 hour lesson.

Experience
High School
  • I have taught Mathematics Extension 1 (3 unit) and Mathematics Extension 2 (4 unit) at North Shore Coaching College.
  • I have taught Mathematics Extension 1 (3 unit) and Mathematics Extension 2 (4 unit) at Sydney Boys high School.
  • I have tutored Mathematics Extension 1 (3 unit) and General Mathematics at James An Coaching College
  • I have collaborated with experienced HSC Markers to write and edit the annual HSC Mathematical Association of New South Wales HSC Mathemtics Solution Booklets for the past 3 years.

University

• I have marked the University of New South Wales mathematics examination papers for 2 years.
  • I have tutored in mathematics at the University of New South Wales for 2 years. Many of the first year university students that I had tutored had gained confidence in studying university mathematics.
Qualifications
University

• Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Education (major in mathematics) from the University of New South Wales.
  • High Distinction average for my university mathematics subjects.
  • I was awarded university scholarship for two years to do university mathematics research.
  • I was awarded the School of Mathematics Teachers' scholarship from the university of New South Wales.
  • I was awarded the School of Mathematics Price for the best performance in my degree.
Some of my University Subject marks
MATH1141 Higher Mathematics 1A 98
MATH2601 Higher Linear Algebra 99
MATH2620 Higher Complex Analysis 97
MATH3911 Higher Statistical Inference 97

High School
I have gained 100 in HSC mathematics extension 1 (3 unit)
I have gained 97 in HSC mathematics extension 2 (4 unit)

You can contact me by sic@unswalumni.com

Last edited:

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Hello.

I forgot to send you a private message that I won't be able to be tutored by you.

By the way, can you tutor my friend? He lives in Lane Cove, Mowbray Rd.

I would like to know how your teaching methods are. Please send a private message to me if you are interested.

VirgCap86

HSC
Hi My name is Amna I am currently studying the HSC at Tafe and doing 2u mathematics, I urgently need a tutor as my trials are approaching and dont wanna fail. I am located in Riverwood. Plz contact me urgently. My no. is 9534 6793.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)