HSC Maths Ext 1 & 2, Chemistry Tutor (Strathfield/Burwood) (1 Viewer)

LorjanNaganthiran

HSC
Hey ;)

My name is Lorjan and I graduated from Fort Street High School in 2013. I'm offering tutoring for:
- Mathematics
- Mathematics Ext 1
- Year 9/10 Mathematics

Credentials:
NSW HSC 2013 ATAR: 98+
HSC Maths Ext 1 Mark: 96
HSC Maths Ext 2 Mark: 93

Experience:
I have voluntarily tutored a couple of my peers throughout Year 11 and 12 especially in the lead up to exams. I have also been a peer support leader in my time at Fort St and thus I know what it takes to cater to an individual student's needs. My aim is to make your final years in school really count, this is in terms of enjoyment as well as the end result.

Details:
Location: I live in Strathfield and I will be tutoring at Strathfield Library, Burwood Library, either at your house or if preferred my house.
Feel free to email me at lorjan.naganthiran1996@gmail.com for further questions.
You will have access to a wide range of resources such as my personalised study notes for chemistry, as well as a vast array of Mathematics past papers and summaries.

Rate of Charge:
$35-$40, however this will vary depending on the location of tuition.

Thank you and feel free to send through an email if you are interested :)

Last edited:

william96

HSC
N/A
wow $20 is pretty good. plus, he's pretty smart which is always a good thing. :)

illbayho

HSC
N/A
Draw from the experience of this high achieving Fortian and you'll never look back!

dazyn

HSC
smart guy, knows his stuff, $20 an hour, cmon go for it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)