HSC Results Countdown (1 Viewer)

iStudent

HSC
what are some of the more reliable atar calculators? talent 100? matrix? i got no idea
I'm not sure. But they're both pretty close so it shouldn't matter that much. I prefer talent because they provide more information - ie "atar equivalent".

waterlml

HSC
in case the talent 100 calcu crushes during 17/12, download matrix calcu to your phone lol btw i can't even get onto student online now wth people start checking things before atar release lol?

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
I think everyone should just relax until the 16th (the night before). I didn't really worry about results until the night before :)

So enjoy the rest of today and Monday (because stress is unnecessary at this point) :haha:

Anyways, good luck everyone!

(Though, having just received my second semester university results a few days ago - I can understand how you guys feel. HSC results is on a different level but yeah.)

Macquarie isn't a technical university
Well, it is on par with UTS so I think the argument applies to MACQ as well.

I think it's fair to bunch UNSW and USYD and then bunch UTS and MACQ. Not sure why UTS graduates would fare signficantly better than MACQ graduates.

There was discussion on this though:
http://community.boredofstudies.org/586/general-university-discussion/328950/go8-grads-earn-no-more-than-technology-uni-grads.html

iStudent

HSC
in case the talent 100 calcu crushes during 17/12, download matrix calcu to your phone lol btw i can't even get onto student online now wth people start checking things before atar release lol?
Good idea!!

emilios

HSC
Yeah pre-load all the atar calcs at like 5.40ish

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)