HSC Subjects (2 Viewers)

Eddykungfu

HSC
Do 10 units
Anyone that does more then 10 is an idiot.
Are you serious?? I'm just putting my marks into a calculator now (I did 11 units, with MX1).

With MX1 counted, and only 1 unit of IPT, My Estimate is 95.4 (actually got 95.5)

With IPT counted as 2 units, I got :

See?

P.S Nice to see your status as "banned".

Rofl.

Eddykungfu

HSC
Alex you're the funniest person on BoS!

I honestly reckon so. You should be a fucking comedian, I lol'd and most of your posts, e.g. "I'm Alex, I told me mum I got a girl pregnant and I couldn't have" are just epic :)
Schoey you're the suckiestup person on BoS!

I Honestly reckon so. You should be a fucking ass-kisser, I lol'd at most of your posts, e.g. "Alex You are the finniest person on BoS".

-.-

Schoey93

HSC
? thats a bit harsh... i think 12 is best... 13 is a bit much... i did 13 n did well. as the stats say ppl hu do more than 10 do better
No that guy isn't a troll. I have actually read quite a few insigtful comments from him right here on http://www.boredofstudies.org/forum

He's correct, he is right!
10 units is set as the "minimum requirement" and not the "must do" only to allow students to extend themselves if need be through do English, Mathematics, History, Music and my personal favourite, woo woot Italian Extension! (Languages Extensions)
\
I will be taking 12 units in Year 12, the same in my signature, except:

• add Italian Extension 1 Unit
  • take away+drop that PDHPE
But I like PDHPE so I am prepared to not do Italian Ext (my school may not even offer it to me anyway) and just take 13 through.

But! Why am I taking 12-13 units for Year 12? Not because of the lame, poor excuse of "back up" but for the sole reason that:

1. I wish to extend myself and do what I love;
  2. To piss the principal off by keeping my low scaling/poor aligning Hospitality Examination subject.
:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)