HSC Tomorrow!! (1 Viewer)

Golbez

HSC
:bomb:

Is anyone else wishing they had just stuck with 3unit?

Anyway, good luck to everyone!

Legham

HSC
Damnit, you reminded me.. I was having a good time procrastinating here.. I'm feeling like i'm fairly screwed.. I've only revised the 2-unit course so far, so i have to do everything in 3 unit and everything in 4-unit (polynomials and conics will be completely new to me) in about 21 hours :S

Does anyone else wish the 3 unit exam was first so we didnt have to study for 4-unit til after that? Or is that just me.. i suppose they expect us to have not be relying on last minute cramming as you're only study..

edit: actually, i still have some 2 unit to do :/

HSC
N/A
I see you are to do your HSC in 2007. Don't do any past papers today. Just do one question. It's from the 1962 Putnam:

tichondrius

HSC
Uni Grad
That question is a joke compared to most past HSC Q7/8s. We got something very similar in our 3U trials - so I'm hoping you posted that there to boost some students confidence.

HSC
Golbez said:
:bomb:

Is anyone else wishing they had just stuck with 3unit?
Hell yes!!

But we Spartans were taught to never retreat, never surrender, etc.

Legham said:
so i have to do everything in 3 unit and everything in 4-unit (polynomials and conics will be completely new to me) in about 21 hours :S
Damn dude, I didn't think anyone was worse off then me, I've revised the entire 2-3 unit course, and now have 7 books of ext2 ahead of me.

On the contrary, polynomials is the easiest (along with complex numbers) topic for me, and I also always do well on conics.

But I suck at the hard integration questions, and I've totally forgotten how to do volumes by slicing ><

Legham said:
Does anyone else wish the 3 unit exam was first so we didnt have to study for 4-unit til after that? Or is that just me.. i suppose they expect us to have not be relying on last minute cramming as you're only study..
Yes!! Oh god yes, what I wouldn't do for that to happen.

HSC
N/A
tichondrius said:
That question is a joke compared to most past HSC Q7/8s. We got something very similar in our 3U trials - so I'm hoping you posted that there to boost some students confidence.
Well it's pretty short compared to some q7/8s.

Maybe today you can just relax and not study at all!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)