HSC Winter School Sydney Uni? (1 Viewer)

Sassed

HSC
Breifly heard about some dates in the July Holidays at Sydney Uni with lectures for some HSC courses and just wondering if anyone else has anymore info? Have looked all over there site maybe I'm missing it but if anyone knows any details it would be much appreciated
Thank you!

monster child

HSC
google 'ed assist',
i did these programs but in the summer school holidays.
man i should have put more effort in i was so distracted.
they aren't bad though but I think a tutor is better. They kind of break each course down and explain the idea behind learning what you are learning. Well thats what it was like for english, art and a little bit like that for maths.

.x.Cookie.x.

HSC
I have like a 20 of the Winter School pamphlet things.
Monday 7th July to Friday 11 July - Uni of Sydney

HSC Winter program is an intensive revisionand exam preparation program to assist students who are preparing for trial and final HSC exams. The aim of the program is to provide an analysis of key areas enabling students to prioritise home revision more successfully and improve exam preparation skills and techniques.

Special 'crack the code session will run on 28th June. - Learn how to get better HSC results.

HSC Winter school offers 37 sessions, 15 of them are English.

Telephone + Fax bookings can be made up to the day preceding the selected subject. Postal applications close one week prior to the selected subjects.

ASDFGHJKL:""

HSC
Some people I know are going to that however I do not think it would be worthwhile.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)