hsc (1 Viewer)

SASH_06_X

HSC
what to do to get a band 5 in the hsc? do i just memorize formulas and do lots of practice papers??????????????????????

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
what to do to get a band 5 in the hsc? do i just memorize formulas and do lots of practice papers??????????????????????

you should def memorise this because you don't actually have access to it during the hsc, believe it or not, you need to know the entirety of it top to bottom - they introduced a new thing where you recite the formula sheet to a nesa official and they mark based off your intonation

it's called 'language of math'

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC

SASH_06_X

HSC
its sorta ironic here all u guys hate english but find math ez, but here i am unworried by the english paper(except for mod b) and sobbing over the math exam preparation...

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
its sorta ironic here all u guys hate english but find math ez, but here i am unworried by the english paper(except for mod b) and sobbing over the math exam preparation...
Don't waste your time worrying about preparation, just simply do it, try completing math standard HSC papers ideally as much as you can. Just try to attempt as much questions as you can and then go to the solutions and try understanding how the marker's reasoning and logic, so you can implement this in forward.

Just like how you would read exemplars for English so that you can incorporate their style, you should try to understand the logic/reasoning from official solutions so you can use it in similar questions. A band 5 is very doable given you put your head down now, don't waste time on forums.

SASH_06_X

HSC
Don't waste your time worrying about preparation, just simply do it, try completing math standard HSC papers ideally as much as you can. Just try to attempt as much questions as you can and then go to the solutions and try understanding how the marker's reasoning and logic, so you can implement this in forward.

Just like how you would read exemplars for English so that you can incorporate their style, you should try to understand the logic/reasoning from official solutions so you can use it in similar questions. A band 5 is very doable given you put your head down now, don't waste time on forums.
lol yh okay, ill complete asm papers as i can and just hope for the best

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)