HTA Study Guide (1 Viewer)

cheese!

HSC
If anyone gets the opportunity, get yourself a copy of the History Teachers Association Study Guide.
In relation to the Cities of Mt Vesuvius it covers all the dot points of the syllabus and in some cases is better than the textbook I'm using.
Not only that it covers Crete, Old Kingdom Egypt, the Julio-Claudians and so on.

It's just my two cents but I reccommend looking into it at the least. :)

Zephyrio

HSC
:) The HTA study guides are good indeed. However, because it is a summary of your content, it is often not as detailed as it could be, so in that sense, treat it strictly as a revision-type guide. Though, you probably couldn't spend a better $20.

cheese!

HSC
Zephyrio said:
:) The HTA study guides are good indeed. However, because it is a summary of your content, it is often not as detailed as it could be, so in that sense, treat it strictly as a revision-type guide. Though, you probably couldn't spend a better $20.

I'm one of those people who needs to know every little detail when it comes to ancient, so yeah, I'd only be using it as a study guide. Haha.. it doesn't help my other subjects with the amount of effort I put into ancient.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)