• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

HUBS revised program for BSPath (1 Viewer)

liddy

hey..
im doing speech path, in which i have to do bioscience stuff.
i enrolled in HUBS1401 and was going to register for tutes etc but got a letter today saying that theres a revised program and i actually need to enrol for HUBS1403 instead, but from the 18th Feb. sooo i just wanted to check, does that mean i have to go through the enrolment site again and change it? or do i do it through something else? hmm
ta!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I need to do it too, why they're screwing around with HUBS courses is beyond me, but anyway.

But yes, go into the enrollment thing, withdraw from your previous HUBS course, and then from the 18th enroll in the new one.

smegthehead

is chairman kaga
HSC
yeah i have to do that too, kind of annoying when it states in the letter that "content essential and relevant to the program you are studying has been preserved in the new course".

seems like its just another headache for me.. :p

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
yeah, i have to do that to - im enrolled in biomed science, so quite a few of my courses are HUBS ones damn them - i just hope the timetables for the new courses are pretty much the same as the old ones or else im stuffed. liddy, i think you can just go to the part of the enrollment where you selected your courses - not the whole thing.

kittycat552

yeah, i have to do HUBS1401 too...freaking hell. I should check my evatt letterbox... *freaks out*

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Yeah, a friend of mine got rung up today and was told to re-enroll in hubs.

Nezz

HSC
not happy... they stuff us around to make us re-enrol but they havent even changed the timetable so i'm still stuck with a one hour monday and two hour friday ...both just HUBS!!! and now the tuts start in first week (or so it says)

anyone doing speech path manage to get less than 5days for first semester?

i want them to give us the option of a tut on a day other than monday- would they change it if we complained enough?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)