Human Rights and Reconciliation (1 Viewer)

ubermale

HSC
There's one week until the SC and my school is yet to teach us the topic 'Human Rights and Reconciliation' (Geography). I'm trying to research and write notes on this topic (using the syllabus as my guide), but I seriously can't find any resources on the net that cover the syllabus dot points, so that brings me here, asking if anyone could possibly share some notes on the topic or direct me to a website that covers the information that I need to know for the test. I've already tried Swirk and my Geoactive2 text book, but they dont seem to cover the syllabus appropriately.

Human rights and reconciliation
• future challenges for Australia in relation to:
– human rights
– reconciliation
• identify human rights agreements
• describe responses of individuals, groups and governments in Australia to these challenges

• how other nations have responded to these challenges
• compare the responses of Australia and other nations to the challenges
• recognise implications for the international
community

• strategies to address the challenges
• suggest strategies Australia can adopt to address the challenges better in the future

I appreciate any help, and I'm sorry to 'sponge' off people, but I can't wait any longer for my school to teach me the topic.

Last edited:

acevipa

HSC
I'm having the same problem. It doesn't really get to the point when you go to skwirk or geoactive2. I having a lot of trouble with the topic.

jazzbaby

HSC
what i attached doesnt contain everythin u asked 4

but still
its something

ubermale

HSC
Thanks a lot for the help! I need as much as I can get right now. This is a very unclear topic...I can't wait 'til Geography is over. Anyway, thanks again!

Last edited:

militiaman

HSC
lol, Geography has to be one of the biggest bull subjects ever. It is the subject of spin really. I mean, 'Fieldwork', 'Research Action Plan', lol, I can honestly tell you no sane person does this if they have a problem with an 'issue'. It doesn't help that I have a teacher that doesn't explain things either. Sometimes I only really work out what we're talking about weeks after we start it.

I think it'd be 10x better if they just taught us place geography and general knowledge stuff about the world.

elliotkool

HSC
all i can say is..gd luck to all of u..i for one..know im gonna fail geo for sc

jazzbaby

HSC
Geog was aiite in grade 7..now its biggest load of shit.. DO WE GIVE A SHIT ABOUT COASTAL MANAGEMENT AND ALL THAT OTHER SHIT??? Anyway Good luck everyone im dreading English examz the most..howd uz all go in trialz?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)