Humanities Tutoring - City (1 Viewer)

o-scar

Oscar Hedstrom
HSC
Hi.

I'm Oscar Hedstrom, and I'm now accepting students, especially for HSC tutoring and exam advice. This is the crucial period - it is far from 'too late'!
Now is the time when you can really learn from your Trials to perform in the finals. And I know you want to perform in those finals. And then you're free, right? Fingers crossed.

Anyway:

I offer tutoring and crucial advice for students of;

English Adv
English Ext 1
English Ext 2
Ancient History
Biology
Art History
Economics

Accreditations:
  • Graduated Sydney Grammar School 2006, with a UAI of 99.05.
  • Premier's Award for Excellence, gaining over 90 in six subjects.
  • Full marks for English Ext. 2 Major Work.
  • Twice winner of the George Knox prize for Ancient History (2005, 2006)
  • Tutor as part of the Super-vision Scheme at Sydney Grammar School, 2008-9.
  • Am currently completing BA Arts (Advanced) (Honours) degree at Sydney University, with a double-english/philosophy major; with an Honours year in English.
  • Have published a large amount for international magazines, incl. Vice Magazine.
  • Now programming assistant for content at FBI Radio (94.5FM).

I am based near Central Station, in Surry Hills, so are looking for students in the City/East/South area, though I do have my own transport.

Rates depend on the number of students at once, and if I come to you. In general, I charge $40 an hour.

Contact me at l.o.hedstrom@gmail.com, or call (leave a voice message) on 0425283754.

acemusic415

HSC
I would so contact you next year when I start Preliminary HSC for Advanced English, Extension English 1 and Ancient History although my parents are being cheap and pedantic considering that you charge $40 p/h. :mad1:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)