Hurlstone Agricultural Queries? (1 Viewer)

Papercutter

HSC
For students entering in year 10, agriculture is compulsory in year 10. Though you are supposed to do agriculture in year 11, most new students do not choose ag on their subject selection form. The teacher in charge of this does not check whether a student is new or not new, so this is overlooked. (ie I know lots of students who are new in year 10 and don't do ag in year 11). Apparently the school is making ag compulsory up to HSC for all students from now on. However, I'm not sure if this affects your grade.

With regards to your interview, you will do fine. As long as you are respectful and don't say something stupid (eg. I want to go Hurlstone because it is close to the station, I don't like agriculture - I just want to come for good scaling) you will be fine.
Thank you! I wouldn't mind having to do agriculture for HSC but then again I always have varying opinions. Definitely, I'm just simply going to be honest to them at the interview.

Papercutter

HSC
Again, thank you all for your responses!
I'm surprised by how much information I got in such a short time and I really appreciate that! Feel free to keep posting of course but good luck to anyone else who tried out for Hurlstone (or any other selective school really)! :spzz:

itzKev

HSC
Again, thank you all for your responses!
I'm surprised by how much information I got in such a short time and I really appreciate that! Feel free to keep posting of course but good luck to anyone else who tried out for Hurlstone (or any other selective school really)! :spzz:
I would also like to thank everyone else for helping me for I have also made it into Hurlstone and got the acceptance letter! Thankyou to you to Paper cutter for informing me a lot about Hurlstone :) also thankyou to everyone else for whom I asked help from for the enrolment for selective schools previously in other threads!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)