Hypocrite Indians disgust me (this is why) (1 Viewer)

PrinceHarry

HSC
N/A

A policeman, R Vetrivel, in Tamil Nadu lies on the road begging for help. The 44-year-old's legs have been chopped off by gangsters.

A government convoy passes by this part of Tirunelvelli. It includes two ministers - for Sports and Health - in the Tamil Nadu government. The convoy stops. Neither of the ministers step out of their cars. With them are bureaucrats - a Collector and a Secretary.

The Collector, M Jayaraman, finally gets out of his car after dithering for eight minutes. But nobody offers to take the wounded inspector to hospital. Finally, the Collector phones for an ambulance. It doesn't arrive.

Twenty minutes later, the cop is placed in one of the cars (the ministers still don't offer theirs). The policeman dies en route to the hospital.

After the ambulance drives away, the Health Minister finally gets out of his car. When contacted later for a comment, he angrily asks the NDTV correspondent to leave him alone.

Policeman attacked on road, ministers stare from cars, don't help

Here is the Video it is very gory although his injuries were blurred http://www.ndtv.com/news/videos/video_player.php?id=1191435

Les not forget India has the World's largest number of Murder per year and Australia is 1 trillion times safer than India even for Indians.

Last edited:

anonymous.92

HSC
What's the point of this article? To show how safe it is in Australia for Indians? So the death of Nitin Garg (among others) means nothing now, does it? Because Australia is safer?

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
TRUE,
but they come to australia looking for peace and security
which has failed

abhi23

Coming to the Toga Party?
HSC
lol no, they come to be educated, that's it.
pretty sure that's incorrect. they wouldn't enrol themselves in cookery classes etc. at crappy tertiary colleges if that was their aim. There after the lifestyle and moolah tbh.

And yeah it's pretty obvious Australia is way safer than India. Everyone knows this already.
If racist attacks are occurring they have to be stopped. I mean we don't want them to continue, there will be significant damage to our country's reputation and besides it is our duty to make our residents feel safe right?

Last edited:

philphie

Banned
HSC
yeah but ninetypercent is making it out as if they're refugees or something

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
okay that was a very poor example to use to demonstrate their hypocrisy

good example: They accuse Australians of being prejudiced and discriminatory, and yet they're a country who has perfected the caste system, a whole societal system based on discrimination

philphie

Banned
HSC
okay that was a very poor example to use to demonstrate their hypocrisy

good example: They accuse Australians of being prejudiced and discriminatory, and yet they're a country who has perfected the caste system, a whole societal system based on discrimination
lol i've seen this post by you in another thread exactly the same, word for word

Lentern

HSC
lol i've seen this post by you in another thread exactly the same, word for word
Originality has never been his strong point. Like in the other thread I'll point out that the way individual Indians have been lambasting Australia as a community of racism is disgusting and offensive and he is right to make that point. Having done so he then ruins it by making similarly offensive generalizations about India as though there is one united Indian nation blaming one united Australian nation for the attacks. I certainly hope people overseas aren't assuming I'm one with Alan Jones, John Laws and Ray Hadlee.

Anonymous-

Banned
HSC
N/A
Originality has never been his strong point. Like in the other thread I'll point out that the way individual Indians have been lambasting Australia as a community of racism is disgusting and offensive and he is right to make that point. Having done so he then ruins it by making similarly offensive generalizations about India as though there is one united Indian nation blaming one united Australian nation for the attacks. I certainly hope people overseas aren't assuming I'm one with Alan Jones, John Laws and Ray Hadlee.
nah kudos to him. Who the fuck wants to repeat themselves every fucking day.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
I saw an article on how the Indian outrage at the student attacks is no more excessive than the Australian outrage at the treatment of michelle corby and others that have been given harsh sentences for trafficking drugs into Bali.. It was really good.

ABC The Drum Unleashed - Home grown hysteria
You have completely missed the point. And you have confused the opinionated rantings of a few of the usual suspects in the Australian media over the Corby case with the in-bulletin hysteria on Indian news programs. It is one thing for clowns like Devine and Elliott to lose their nut over an Australian arrested for (and later convicted of) drug-snuggling in Indonesia; it is another thing entirely for a large section of the Indian news media (not just the loony commentariat) to immediately assume every case (and let's remember we are talking about less than a handful) of an Indian being attacked in Australia is a racist act, almost as if it is nation against nation.

Many of us already knew the Corby commentators had a screw loose; we are now wondering whether the entire Indian media machine is rattling along without brakes on an irresponsible, off-the-rails, emotive exercise in journalism of the worst kind.

It does no service to the victims or the families, it does no service to Australian law agencies' attempts to solve the crimes, it does no service to Indian-Australian relations, and it does no service to the reputation of the Indian media in general.

The Australian media does not stand condemned for its coverage of the Corby case; a handful of Australian media commentators do. The Indian media, however, has a few larger questions to answer.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Or the 30K+ murders in india compared to the ~307 in Aus.

BlackDragon

HSC
You have completely missed the point. And you have confused the opinionated rantings of a few of the usual suspects in the Australian media over the Corby case with the in-bulletin hysteria on Indian news programs. It is one thing for clowns like Devine and Elliott to lose their nut over an Australian arrested for (and later convicted of) drug-snuggling in Indonesia; it is another thing entirely for a large section of the Indian news media (not just the loony commentariat) to immediately assume every case (and let's remember we are talking about less than a handful) of an Indian being attacked in Australia is a racist act, almost as if it is nation against nation.

Many of us already knew the Corby commentators had a screw loose; we are now wondering whether the entire Indian media machine is rattling along without brakes on an irresponsible, off-the-rails, emotive exercise in journalism of the worst kind.

It does no service to the victims or the families, it does no service to Australian law agencies' attempts to solve the crimes, it does no service to Indian-Australian relations, and it does no service to the reputation of the Indian media in general.

The Australian media does not stand condemned for its coverage of the Corby case; a handful of Australian media commentators do. The Indian media, however, has a few larger questions to answer.
I wasn't commenting, and I'm still not. I was just saying it was an interesting article. :)

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC

an extremely small number of individuals in Australia are involved in this discriminatory behaviour

Indian society is essentially built on discriminatory behaviour

and yet they're the ones who call Australian society the racists

philphie

Banned
HSC
an extremely small number of individuals in Australia are involved in this discriminatory behaviour

Indian society is essentially built on discriminatory behaviour

and yet they're the ones who call Australian society the racists
this has nothing to do with your argument, but i don't know why, but for some reason you make me hate lego so much

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)