N/A
Provide a hypothetical scenario/civilisation that best
outlines ur ideological/political and racial views
---
Also, debate any that are brought up etc

---
For me:

I'm all for democracy etc

but ive always pondered upon the idea of an effective totalitarian state done right

If we could have one leader that was well-intentioned with the people at heart, i think it would work really well... You would have the same freedoms implemented now, but this would provide a more effective way of ensuring that they are properly maintained
It would require a reciprocating respect from the community, so some patriotic fervor will need to be stimulated somehow
I think this is only achieved through times of hardship, though

but im just being an idealist

i can tell already this is severely flawed but u get the picture

anyway go for it

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
no government
free markets
private property
no war
no religion
All white

Lentern

HSC
Personally I favour a sort of spiritual democracy based upon love but I can't figure out who'd do the admin.

cheese_cheese

HSC
- Free tertiary education for all
- free public transport for all
- free support for all disadvantaged to bridge the gap
- Indigenous population are treated the same as Caucasian population, no extra financial assistance to the Indigenous based solely on race
- Immigration intake increased to 500,000 per year. Absolute zero tolerance on illegal boats though. This must be through the correct channels.
- Tax cuts for the low to middle income, while the wealthy will be taxed more. The tax structure (to fund the free services) will be as follows:
* < 70K income = pay no tax
* from 70K to 150K pay 35% in tax
* if you earn above 150K, you get to keep 97.5K + 20% of any earnings over 150K. I.e. if you had a salary of 1,000,000 then your take home income would be 97.5K + 180500 = 278,000

This is our future.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
- Indigenous population are treated the same as Caucasian population, no extra financial assistance to the Indigenous based solely on race
- Immigration intake increased to 500,000 per year. Absolute zero tolerance on illegal boats though. This must be through the correct channels.
- Tax cuts for the low to middle income, while the wealthy will be taxed more. The tax structure (to fund the free services) will be as follows:
* if you earn above 150K, you get to keep 97.5K + 20% of any earnings over 150K. I.e. if you had a salary of 1,000,000 then your take home income would be 97.5K + 180500 = 278,000

This is our future.
:(

cheese_cheese

HSC
okay you are definitely a troll I will no longer respond to you cheers
Thanks. I want to respect you although it is hard when you avatar is of 'Juggs' and as you appear to be from the Western suburbs and of lower socio economic status yet feel you need to pretend that you are of a higher socio economic status and are hitting above your belt. You are most likely Caucasian, a Christian, parents divorced, probably homosexual and with a strong desire to succeed and pull yourself out of the poverty. That is nothing to be ashamed of at all mate, you are part of the 99% just like me.

Garygaz

HSC
still trying to figure out who cheese is, he's gone past the realm of possible retarded left wing to just maximum troll.

p.s democracy is retarded because people are retarded. you have retards electing other retards to run a country whilst the few intellectual elite sit back and cry themselves to sleep.

Lentern

HSC
still trying to figure out who cheese is, he's gone past the realm of possible retarded left wing to just maximum troll.

p.s democracy is retarded because people are retarded. you have retards electing other retards to run a country whilst the few intellectual elite sit back and cry themselves to sleep.
His not just left he's a disturbing zig-zag across the spectrum. Larouchite?

boris

Banned
HSC
Thanks. I want to respect you although it is hard when you avatar is of 'Juggs' and as you appear to be from the Western suburbs and of lower socio economic status yet feel you need to pretend that you are of a higher socio economic status and are hitting above your belt. You are most likely Caucasian, a Christian, parents divorced, probably homosexual and with a strong desire to succeed and pull yourself out of the poverty. That is nothing to be ashamed of at all mate, you are part of the 99% just like me.
hahahahahahahahahahahha fucking hell
fuck
11 stars

Garygaz

HSC
His not just left he's a disturbing zig-zag across the spectrum. Larouchite?

i dunno most of his posts i've read seem to do with wealth inequality, gay rights and occupy sydney

boris

Banned
HSC

This is our future.
brah

can you do some quick calcs on tax revenue based on that model
+ some calcs on the cost of free tertiary education + free public transport (for all, including public transport in and around remote towns like wilcannia. they're the ones who need it most)
+ some calcs on how much the extra support will cost to 'bridge the gap' (also, what is the gap)
so you can let me know if this is attainable (it isnt) and if not then can you explain where the extra govt revenue will come from

also with that immigration rate we will have a population of 30 million by 2023, is this sustainable?

there is nothing illegal about coming here on a boat lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)