I am creative writing blocked ,Help!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

joshbrah12

HSC
pls i dont have one idea of my creative writing piece for my hsc half years i just need a good idea

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
How about a carrot that gets all embarrassed because he saw the salad dressing.

HSC
pls i dont have one idea of my creative writing piece for my hsc half years i just need a good idea
Character: what character do you usually use and what is their special trait?
Setting: where is a place you know personally and want to use?
Plot: Yes discovery but what will be the trigger for the discovery?
Think about these first

Martin_SSEDU

HSC
Not sure if you want to go with the carrot idea but when I was always hung out for ideas I just got inspiration from a scene from a movie or book. Doesn't have to be the whole movie but there might have been a really good scene that was subtle when a character was sad, depressed, really ecstatic... basically emotional. You take that scene and you look at what you feel then go have a look at some stimuli and write a story. I always felt that was the best way to get into the groove and have something as a foundation to work off. REMEMBER don't use the scene as your story, rather, keep it as that emotional inspiration just so you can get started, make sure to have a unique but interesting idea!

HecticSandWitch

2007 fuccboi hustler king
HSC
Not sure if you want to go with the carrot idea but when I was always hung out for ideas I just got inspiration from a scene from a movie or book. Doesn't have to be the whole movie but there might have been a really good scene that was subtle when a character was sad, depressed, really ecstatic... basically emotional. You take that scene and you look at what you feel then go have a look at some stimuli and write a story. I always felt that was the best way to get into the groove and have something as a foundation to work off. REMEMBER don't use the scene as your story, rather, keep it as that emotional inspiration just so you can get started, make sure to have a unique but interesting idea!
+1 for actual non carrot advice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)