i am screwed! (1 Viewer)

bex

HSC
dear god.... i still have 3000 words to write of my featur article and i am so unmotivated right now!!! between now and when its due, i have trials and then a 3u assessment the very next day and THEN i have my french HSC oral exam (big stress) like 4 days after the MW is due!!! ARGH!!! im going insane!

HSC
Originally posted by bex
dear god.... i still have 3000 words to write of my featur article and i am so unmotivated right now!!! between now and when its due, i have trials and then a 3u assessment the very next day and THEN i have my french HSC oral exam (big stress) like 4 days after the MW is due!!! ARGH!!! im going insane!
Thats the sorta situation I'm in, except after I have the trials I got a Visual Arts major work that I have only just started, to finish....

:(

Coffee_Fan

Wait for the dark
HEY EVERYONE

HEY JOHNSON,
YOU'LL BE RIGHT MATE, I'VE DONE SHIT ALL!! WELL NOT REALLY. i DID A BIT OVER A HALF AND HANDED IT INTO MY TEACHER TO "EDIT", AND SHE FULLY BUTCHERED IT. i WAS SOOOOOOOO SHITTY I WENT HOME AND DELETED EVERYTHING EXCEPT THE INTRO, AND HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING SINCE!!

I'M FULLY FREAKING OUT

GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO ARE IN THE SAME BOAT, MAY GOD BE WITH US ALL

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
haha!

i hear you coffee_fan, i have written two entire scripts (for past ideas), written in one night's sitting (like 5 hours) and given it to her, just to see if she liked the idea. she also butchered mine and did not say one thing good about it. true i did it in 5 hours but i already knew that the quality of the stuff was shithouse, i just needed to know whether the idea was okay.

we need constructive critcism not bitchy criticism!!

anyway now that most of my trials are over, i'll be able to, like, START my bloody major work...argh!!!

good luck to us all too.

flosh's gurl

i am soo glad to have found some people who are in the same boat as me!! Joshie (coffee_fan) i know that you understand what i'm like since you've had my whinging all year. i have finished one of my speeches. (i'm doing two based on the issue of censorship) but i dont think that marg (my teacher) is going to be very fond of it. so i have about 9.47minutes of speech out of a possible 20. and its due soon. and i have to record it. and because us crappy country kids dont have any fucking resources i have no idea how i'm going to do that. oh my god!!!!!!! so freaking out. plus i have my drama individual and group left to do. and i'm 18 tommorrow, which means right now i should be out, or in an hour i shoud be out getting off my head! but i'm not. i'm sitting here like a good student trying to write something but instead procrastinating. :mad: hmmm, sorry!!:) just slightly tired.
"if your going to walk on thin ice you might as well dance"

smegger_em

Clever Cookie
Melbourne, or as it shoulda, could, woulda been ca
HSC
fuck fuck fuck!
less then two weeks!
fucking fucked fuck!
sorry if nasty words offend anyone but i am getting seriously scared and angry and nervous and stressed and even thought i wouldnt calssify myself as a writer and i usually make fun of all the artistic bullshit i am soooo 'uninspired' and i still have another story to write!
maybe i should write about a serioulsy stressed student whoes vocab currently only contains the words 'fuck' and 'everything' and vents her random raving on message boards...
fuck fuck fuck!

Coffee_Fan

Wait for the dark
I HERE YOU EVERY1!!

GUYS I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING BEHIND AND IT'S DUE TO MY TEACHER THIS FRIDAY

FUCKING NOT HAPPY JAN

SHAYNA I'M SOOO HAPPY U R ON HERE, LOVE YOU

COFFEE FAN

Fradam

Tall man
HSC
Eeeep... final draft of my speech finished now, I think.

Getting the voice digitally recorded. Yayaya! :D

Does anyone know if BoS is stringent on whether you have to submit a tape? Or can you submit a CD?

dissonance

I think I read somewhere on the BoardOS site that you could submit a cd this year. My radio drama is on a cd at the moment but I'm thinking I might hand in a copy on both cd and tape - just to be sure about everything.

Fire_and_Ice

I know exactly how you feel!
I am only just over half way through my short story and I am also in the middle of my trials!
AND STRESS!

It hasn't helped that all year I have had baaaddd conflict with my teacher. He hates me, and trust me the feeling is mutual.

If people are considering taking 4unit, think it over very carefully- my love of writing has been totally destroyed by this course. I cannot do it anymore, it is no longer part of my being. And I don't care what anyone says, it is my teacher's fault.

Sorry about my whinge. But don't worry. You'll get it done.
Im off to write some of my story

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
YAY!!!!!!!!!!
woohoo...i fully thought that i was the only who was screwed cos no one else was posting in the 'i am screwed' thread anymore...

and don't worry smegger_em, i have the same word going over and over and over in my head...FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK. yet i still come here...i know its my fault that im so bloody behind...but oyu know...youc an't help it.

i was getting so nervous and p[anicky that all these people are up to frggin reflection statements...I HAVE NOT EVEN BEGUN TO THINK ABOUT THAT YET!!!!!!!!!!!

and yes, fire and ice. i totaly agree with u there.
doing 4u has totally changed my view on writing. i used to want to do writing in the future. but after my horrific experience, im nowwallowing in a pit of self-pity and lack of confidence as a writer. haha. i hate writing now. (im sure it'll pass soon enopugh though(

Fire_and_Ice

and yes, fire and ice. i totaly agree with u there.
doing 4u has totally changed my view on writing. i used to want to do writing in the future. but after my horrific experience, im nowwallowing in a pit of self-pity and lack of confidence as a writer. haha. i hate writing now. (im sure it'll pass soon enopugh though.

Mine has been with me all year. My teacher has screwed me creatively for the rest of my life

smegger_em

Clever Cookie
Melbourne, or as it shoulda, could, woulda been ca
HSC
I know exactly what you mean! I just have absolutly no desire to write anymore and i used to do it for fun and i am really pissed about it. I thought i would love ext english but i wouldnt choose it again. And i have seriously not let myself read anything that isnt crime fiction this year, trying to kill to birds etc which is also ridiculous as i love reading but do not love crime fiction. Stupid ext english and stupid yr 12 last year who told me that it would be easy and that i would like it!

Fradam

Tall man
HSC
Originally posted by dissonance
I think I read somewhere on the BoardOS site that you could submit a cd this year. My radio drama is on a cd at the moment but I'm thinking I might hand in a copy on both cd and tape - just to be sure about everything.
Thanks. I think I will ring BoS for confirmation, seems like safest bet :D

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
heheh.. thought id bring this to the attention of us current year 12 students... wonder if this will be us in 4 months time?
shit! 4 months! AAAAAAAAGHHHHHH!

Ollz San

D.E.B
HSC
that's very................encouraging....snake...:mad1: :D

I think my teacher wants ours to be finished by June 28. fuckit.
Perhaps we should start panicking now.
I've written more in my journo than on my actual major work. in fact I've got ZERO poem at this very moment.

I swear by the time we finished this whole thing I'll be conversing in iambic pentameter.

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
oh well, at least you won't be looking at the world through a non-existant camera lens :D

but yeah, our teacher wants our major first draft at the end of these holidays...

and of course, they have to be submitted to the board of studies on August 26th... which is a bit FREAKY.

ellipsis

HSC
Yeah our first draft is due back at the end of these holidays. :(

I can be a bit lax with it though, my teacher said because my major work is unusual (hypertext) and involves more work to get the first draft, then I don't have to have it all done. :cool:

I hope I don't end up like all those people ^ :( . I can see myself panicking just before I hand it in, even if its completely finished. Actually handing it in for the final time....scary !

HSC
Hi all...

I was in year 12 last year and I did 4u english. My major work was finished, printed and bound on the day it was due :)

In fact a week before the due date, I was still only about 3000 words into my story...

In the end I got 46/50 for my major work.

The moral? Leave it until the last minute.....

ellipsis

HSC
Hey wow, thats great !

Can I ask how you did on the assesments for 4u during the year ? Were they any indication ?

Oh, and what did you do ? Can we read it/see it/hear it ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)