I cant get romeo off my mind...its killing me! :( (1 Viewer)

HSC
Well, i dont know where to start so ill start from the beginning...sorry if this gets long....

So i do air cadets right, and i was friends with this guy there for a while. We kept getting closer and a couple of weeks ago, we went out on a date and we just clicked, and we are so hopelessly in love now. Hes my first boyfriend and im his first girlfriend and ive never felt like this about anyone before. I see him at cadets but we cant do anything there coz theres rules and we dont wanna get kicked out...especially coz hes higher rank than me, and im trying to get promoted. Every second apart from him kills me and he feels the same way. Our parents dont know, but we go behind their backs...they dont suspect a thing, if they knew we would both be dead.(strict parents :S)

Anyway, ive also just stared the HSC course at school, and ive been planning and preparing myself since year 10 for the HSC. My first assessment was physics and i couldnt get him off my mind....so i screwed that up. Ive had english and a legal assessment and i think i screwed those up soooo bad too :(. Im usually a good student and ever since ive been with him ive dropped my standard in school, even though i care alot about how well i do. its like nothing else matters in the world than being with him. If he knew he affected me this way it would kill him too...

I want to be with him, but i want to do well in HSC too.
I probably sound like an idiot, A month ago if i read this same post from someone else i would be thinking something like 'this girls a dumbass, putting a boy before school blah...schools more important, she doesent know what love is...what a moron....she shouldnt see him anymore blah blah' ... but i dont know whats happened to me!
Can anyone else relate?
Can anyone offer advice?
Can anyone recommend a counsilor?
Have i screwed up my hsc?
What do i do???
:bomb:

HSC
settle*precious said:
Ahahahahahaha.

Many people have relationships AND do the HSC. Little bit melodramatic, don't you think?

edit: troll?
Yeah, i suppose...but i never in the world planned this to happen so its a shock to the system

How do they do it??
And how well do they do in their hsc?

And no...no troll LOL

Last edited:

HalcyonSky

HSC
you're using him as an excuse for being shit at school

the relationship isnt the problem, its YOU. If you werent in this relationship youd be finding some other way to fail your shit

normal people can handle relationship + hsc

mleiu

HSC
control + management = hsc + relationship + sucess @ both.

i know plenty of people who does both concurrently and sucessfully.

ASNSWR127

HSC
The AAFC has very strict rules about this sort of thing, what rank is he and what rank are you?

just let it go on - relationships are good over HSC - do not however let it interfere with AAFC promotion (this shouldnt be hard to do if you only go once a week!) see each other out of AAFC and go to a movie, I had this same thing lol.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Fake your death and then get the priest to send word Balthasar

HSC
ASNSWR127 said:
The AAFC has very strict rules about this sort of thing, what rank is he and what rank are you?

just let it go on - relationships are good over HSC - do not however let it interfere with AAFC promotion (this shouldnt be hard to do if you only go once a week!) see each other out of AAFC and go to a movie, I had this same thing lol.
hes a corporal and im a leading cadet...nah dont worry, we try to avoid each other at cadets coz we know how much crap u get into lol
We only do stuff outside cadets
What sqn are/were u at?

a.Limjoco

HSC
first boyfriend and girlfriend... I been there, I will say one thing tho cause I don't mean to dampen your happiness but "hopelessly in love" nah...

anyways, I did my HSC in a relationship. I didnt plan on relationship and didn't even expect it. But people these days are understanding, just put school first whenver you need to, and put him whenver else. No you haven't screwed up your HSC. Soon you'll realise it ain't that hard to juggle HSC and a relationship @ the same time. best of luck.

edit: OH OH tip, don't be a child about it :D

Last edited:

ASNSWR127

HSC
crissgoes2skool said:
hes a corporal and im a leading cadet...nah dont worry, we try to avoid each other at cadets coz we know how much crap u get into lol
We only do stuff outside cadets
What sqn are/were u at?
don't want to disclose that on a public forum lol but yes you are quite correct take it slow and certainly don't even think of trying that at AAFC (your CUO/WOFF will not like you lol), I left AAFC when it got just a little to fascist for me in that respect but I am going to join the permanent Air Force or regular army which I think you will find is a little more gorwn up in some ways over this...

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Cadets lol. I was in our school unit for a year and a half, and was a sergeant. Going to annual and bossing people round was so lulz.

r3dn1t3

HSC
Your not in love.
Honestly, from my experience, every second hes not with you, does NOT kill him. What are you supposed to say when a girl says that? Fuck I had to lie.
Take it slow.

sannous1

HSC
crissgoes2skool said:
Well, i dont know where to start so ill start from the beginning...sorry if this gets long....

So i do air cadets right, and i was friends with this guy there for a while. We kept getting closer and a couple of weeks ago, we went out on a date and we just clicked, and we are so hopelessly in love now. Hes my first boyfriend and im his first girlfriend and ive never felt like this about anyone before. I see him at cadets but we cant do anything there coz theres rules and we dont wanna get kicked out...especially coz hes higher rank than me, and im trying to get promoted. Every second apart from him kills me and he feels the same way. Our parents dont know, but we go behind their backs...they dont suspect a thing, if they knew we would both be dead.(strict parents :S)

Anyway, ive also just stared the HSC course at school, and ive been planning and preparing myself since year 10 for the HSC. My first assessment was physics and i couldnt get him off my mind....so i screwed that up. Ive had english and a legal assessment and i think i screwed those up soooo bad too :(. Im usually a good student and ever since ive been with him ive dropped my standard in school, even though i care alot about how well i do. its like nothing else matters in the world than being with him. If he knew he affected me this way it would kill him too...

I want to be with him, but i want to do well in HSC too.
I probably sound like an idiot, A month ago if i read this same post from someone else i would be thinking something like 'this girls a dumbass, putting a boy before school blah...schools more important, she doesent know what love is...what a moron....she shouldnt see him anymore blah blah' ... but i dont know whats happened to me!
Can anyone else relate?
Can anyone offer advice?
Can anyone recommend a counsilor?
Have i screwed up my hsc?
What do i do???
:bomb:
hey dont worry i think every1 goes through a phase like this, but ur jst goin through it at the rong time, HSC year

well i guess u can balance it out, talk 2 him lik 1 hr everday, and study as well and do really well, and if u cnt get him outa ur mind whilst doin hw hav a pic of him or sumthn , but jst dnt get too carried away, and leave ur studies away, so yeh try to make time for both

boris

Banned
HSC
sannous1 said:
hey dont worry i think every1 goes through a phase like this, but ur jst goin through it at the rong time, HSC year

well i guess u can balance it out, talk 2 him lik 1 hr everday, and study as well and do really well, and if u cnt get him outa ur mind whilst doin hw hav a pic of him or sumthn , but jst dnt get too carried away, and leave ur studies away, so yeh try to make time for both
You do advanced english?

Just.Snaz

HSC
Slap out of it woman. Don't go all pussy shit on us with your airy-fairy love stories. Get a grip on your life and pull your game up.

You haven't screwed up your HSC but you will if you continue acting like a ditz.

Che08

HSC
You just need to find the balance if you see him at cadets and see him for a movie or something awesome.. use the rest of your time to focus on your HSC.

And if he has a problem with that explain to him about your last assessments - DONT BLAME HIM - but say 'oh ill talk to you for 20 minutes but then i gotta go study' or whatever.

Id possibly think about telling your folks.. it might make it easier in the end without all that planning and sneaking around.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)