I DONT GET IT (1 Viewer)

Boonyak

HSC
Hey guys i just finished M.A.B and i cant seem to remember anything without looking through my notes is there any websites that make stuff simpler for me.

Aysce

HSC
Not that I know of, sorry. Try to simplify concepts into pictures.

jnney

lemon
HSC
It may be because you're just memorizing things and not really taking a second to sit down and asking yourself what the things you are reading about actually means.

jnney

lemon
HSC
Go through everything slowly. Don't rush, because then you'll just forget again.

Aysce

HSC
Eh basically. What I do is both memorise and trying to understand it in the process.

SanjoyM

HSC
Try this website: http://www.atarcalculator.com.au/games/hsc-biology/9.2-maintaining-a-balance/hangaroo/
It may trigger your memory and reinforce some of the concepts.

Hope it helps!!
One more method that really helps is reading your notes out loud or teaching yourself... HELPED me learn Blue print of life..
M.A.B - Draw lots of diagrams, especially for the processes that occur in the nephron
Write in dot points - Writing notes in long paragraphs is ineffective as it is just like a textbook
Writing in dotpoints reinforces and imprints each concept onto your mind, aiding you remember and gain a stronger knowledge of it.

Also, answer exam questions in dotpoints...
My Bio and Chem tutor did and he received 97 for both subjects.. :)

Hope that helps! Back to revising for the Half-yearlies.

Last edited:

SanjoyM

HSC
PS: I know the above mentioned link may start with atarcalculator..., but it is actually a revision site formulated by ATAR calc. to aid students learn HSC subjects.. :)
ENJOY!

Aysce

HSC
PS: I know the above mentioned link may start with atarcalculator..., but it is actually a revision site formulated by ATAR calc. to aid students learn HSC subjects.. :)
ENJOY!
Very nice website.

trang8

HSC
what school do you go to? How could there be only 14 people doing mathematics? and 8 doing bio?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)