I don't like [____________] type of fashion (2 Viewers)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
bassistx said:
Hey, dilemma.

Is "short denim" synonymous with "slut"?
Short as in skirts and shorts.

I hate it when girls wear demin miniskirts and thongs. It's so trashy and slutty.
But if you dressed up a demin skirt, can it pass? Or is it still slut-territory?

It's unfair - I mean, they don't create clothes with sluts in mind. Sluts just pick them up and then the rest of us can't even imagine ourselves wearing those items.
hahaha, utter truth.

i quite like denim shorts, they're not necessarily slutty...but denim mini's can sometimes have a bit of that skanky vibe.

actually speaking of skanky denim...i went out last night...and one of my friends was accosted by a tart in denim minishorts who says straight out (she was a complete stranger, btw) "God, I have my period so bad right now" and LIFTS UP HER LEG and apparently was not wearing underwear and OH GOD WHY. ??? ??? ?? ???

Excel1001

HSC
i dont like CHEAP , trashy, UNCLASSY..

rock, gothic, punk is fine as long as the ppl wearin them dont get too serious about that kinda stuff!!!!!!!!!!!

bassistx

HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
hahaha, utter truth.

i quite like denim shorts, they're not necessarily slutty...but denim mini's can sometimes have a bit of that skanky vibe.

actually speaking of skanky denim...i went out last night...and one of my friends was accosted by a tart in denim minishorts who says straight out (she was a complete stranger, btw) "God, I have my period so bad right now" and LIFTS UP HER LEG and apparently was not wearing underwear and OH GOD WHY. ??? ??? ?? ???
My mouth just dropped.
I don't know how to respond to that lol.

bassistx

HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
yeah, neither did we.

we left very soon after that.
I can imagine. I hope they don't go out again afterwards?
This has nothing to with fashion, but I really really hate it when girls tell you they have their period. I mean, like I really wanted to know.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
katietheskatie said:
i've never seen half of these things you kids are talking about .. plucked eyebrows on dudes, what the fuck?
lol, i've seen them around a couple of times....so gross.

Lol @ ^CoSMic DoRiS^^ that really wasnt a pleasant sight, hey!

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
omg
she simply asked a question about not liking a particular fashion, and people go on about all this other junk.

anyway ::

- RABENS! absolute worst. shoes of the sheep.
- FLUORO. also absolute worst lol
- when people brand whore i.e. wear one brand top to bottom
- country road bags
- most clothing at General Pants Co. (excluding denim). seriously if you want to look like everybody else and be spoon fed style, GP's your store!
- those extreme hairstyles that look like they've been fixed with 10kgs of wax
- on guys - dressy-ish shoes with wide leg jeans.
- YD
- Supre/Ice
- starting to dislike ed hardy
- flare jeans.
- rosary beads as an accessory. they're for PRAYER.
- pants so long you can step on them from which they proceed to rip and become dirty around the bottom.

extensive list. there's so much more but i can't think of them. it'll be like 'oh i should've added that to my post' when i see them lol

peaceee

bassistx

HSC
lol ^
You'll notice that things go off topic A LOT.

Welcome to bos. We're all bitchy.

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
A High Way Man said:
so many pressures in this world

LEAVE PEOPLE ALOEN
it's not our fault they left the house without looking in the mirror.
society is full of fashion pressure, deal with it. it's kind of like what drives fashion in the first place.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
hahaha, utter truth.

nooooooooo

I can't believe you like them, today I was on the train visiting a relative and a bunch of slutty Serb girls came inside the train and Zomg the shorts they were all wearing, SHORT DENIM!!! I could see the bottom of each of their ass cheeks I had to closed my eyes and picture naked men, I don't wanna go lesbo over seeing those hideous bum cheeks. :(

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
chicky_pie said:
nooooooooo

I can't believe you like them, today I was on the train visiting a relative and a bunch of slutty Serb girls came inside the train and Zomg the shorts they were all wearing, SHORT DENIM!!! I could see the bottom of each of their ass cheeks I had to closed my eyes and picture naked men, I don't wanna go lesbo over seeing those hideous bum cheeks. :(
lol not THAT short

i meant, as a material for making shorts from, i don't mind denim ;)

edit: wow that was a really badly constructed sentence. meh, you know what i mean

bassistx

HSC
So we can still limit short demin to the bedroom? lol
Or never wear it at all?

bassistx

HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
basically if you can't bend over without flashing your pink bits to the world it's too short for public view :/
I know, but.... dammit lol.
It'll always look slutty no matter what. Anything demin (that's not a vest, jacket, or jeans) just screams "slut".

cloche

Isobel
HSC
housah0lic said:
omg
- RABENS! absolute worst. shoes of the sheep.
- FLUORO. also absolute worst lol
- when people brand whore i.e. wear one brand top to bottom
- country road bags
- most clothing at General Pants Co. (excluding denim). seriously if you want to look like everybody else and be spoon fed style, GP's your store!
- those extreme hairstyles that look like they've been fixed with 10kgs of wax
- on guys - dressy-ish shoes with wide leg jeans.
- YD
- Supre/Ice
- starting to dislike ed hardy
- flare jeans.
- rosary beads as an accessory. they're for PRAYER.
- pants so long you can step on them from which they proceed to rip and become dirty around the bottom.

extensive list. there's so much more but i can't think of them. it'll be like 'oh i should've added that to my post' when i see them lol

peaceee
Basically, LOL!

PsycadelicShack

HSC
I don't like

• fluroescent coloured anything
  • those stretchy fabric belts from Supre
  • skinny jeans with thongs
  • those 'in' haircuts - the layered, side parted, shoulder length, dead straight haircuts with the side fringe
  • anything that isn't overlocked and hemmed
  • the 'worn' look
  • fashion blazers
  • surf-brand clothing that has nothing to do with surfing
  • the 80's look
  • monogrammed patterns, ie. lightning bolts, love hearts or skulls
  • hipster underpants
  • the 'vintage' T-shirts that are made to look old and worn - Care Bears, Strawberry Shortcake, Nintendo etc. with the slogans 'Control Freak', 'Made in the 80s/90s' or something else equally camp and lame.
  • pyjama pants worn in day time
  • satin fabric used in stuff other than nightwear
  • spray tans

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)