i dont want to do a monologue cliche! (1 Viewer)

ordinarygirl

HSC
im struggling to find a good monologue! my teacher is retarted & telling me to something about abortions or depression! when quite frankly ive been told that it is drama hsc suicide!

help? please? im desperate!

i just need ideas!

im a female, looking for something with depth can be either funny or serious but not cliche!

p.s sorry about my spelling LOL

zacmac1993

HSC
you could be a man trapped in a womans body... but the twist is your a gay man... so u like men anyway

alex.leon

not an ATARd
HSC
im struggling to find a good monologue! my teacher is retarted & telling me to something about abortions or depression! when quite frankly ive been told that it is drama hsc suicide!

help? please? im desperate!

i just need ideas!

im a female, looking for something with depth can be either funny or serious but not cliche!

p.s sorry about my spelling LOL
Comb through all the threads in this forum- like in the Performance section. There is so much information at your disposal!

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
There is a lot of stuff around here, as alex.leon has said.

I find there's three main ways you can go about creating your piece.

By theme
By plot
By character

As long as you can clearly define an original idea for one of these from the start, you can avoid cliche.

you could be a man trapped in a womans body... but the twist is your a gay man... so u like men anyway
Cliche. Often comes up in texts that deal with genderfuck theory.

ordinarygirl

HSC
im just annoyed because there really is nothing out there in book or the net! :(

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
im just annoyed because there really is nothing out there in book or the net!
If you can't find a piece you like, then find a character you like, and adapt them to a monologue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)