I feel soo BAD = ( (1 Viewer)

sharzah

HSC
okie well i had my first physics assessment tht counts towards the hsc! . and like i new i stuffed it up wen i did it and its 10% but like today i got my result back and it was relli relli bad like not faill but like close to fail. and the teacher was even schocked but he conformetd me and said that if i do well in my other assessments it won't make a difference is that tru?? coz omgg i am aimin for UAI ova 99.4 like i will do nethin to get it. and i din put much effort in tht phys prac. and prac's are my weak thing. i got 4 unit back though and i did alright in tht i got 86% is that good for 4 unit=S mann im soo confused. i dunno. my teachers thinks i can be top 3 in my school for phys and i am gonna do nethin i can do get that. but i need advice and did i stuff my HSC up???
HELP ! = (

HSC
You didn't go so well in an assignment worth 10% but the good news is that you have 90% worth of assessments to go. So just go well in those and you should be sweet.

Just remember ranks are more important than marks anyway. So instead of trying to get 100% everytime (which it seems you are doing) aim to finish first.

beentherdunthat

HSC
'Even the best fall down sometimes, even the wrong words seem to rhyme...'

Don't regret ur past, just make sure u don't do the same mistake again :)

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
I got 54% in an English assessment worth 15% internally and in the end I beat truckloads of people in Standard English because I did better in other assessments.

As for Physics, consistent study and research can get marks within the 78% to 97% in assessments. :D

TIANA Z

HSC
Don't worry about things that haven't happened.

You haven't stuffed up your HSC, and you didn't fail anything!

Be positive, study, and do your best. That's all anyone can do. If you pass and achieve your goal, then great.
If you don't get the marks you need, then it's not the end of the world or worth getting depressed over.
There are many back door ways to get into your chosen field at Uni. It just takes longer to get in by taking this route.

So stop worrying and enjoy life. :)

morganforrest

HSC
I came close to last in my first assessment worth 10%.....I came first in Physics at my school. It doesnt matter.

EDIT: only by 0.6% though....woulda been a whole lot easier if I'd just worked on that first one but meh

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
morganforrest said:
I came close to last in my first assessment worth 10%.....I came first in Physics at my school. It doesnt matter.

EDIT: only by 0.6% though....woulda been a whole lot easier if I'd just worked on that first one but meh
Yeah, a friend got 100% in our first HSC Physics assessment but came 4th in our class while the highest I got was 97% and came 1st out of our class.

samwell

HSC
itz all 'bout rankings. If u make top 10 or top 5 in phys first assessment it should neutralise if u do well nxt time. in 4 unit if u came top 3 u r really cool or 1st. so if u think u can smash the rest of the physics assessments u will be gud.

Mind-Revolution

Nothing Else Matters...
HSC
N/A
sharzah said:
okie well i had my first physics assessment tht counts towards the hsc! . and like i new i stuffed it up wen i did it and its 10% but like today i got my result back and it was relli relli bad like not faill but like close to fail. and the teacher was even schocked but he conformetd me and said that if i do well in my other assessments it won't make a difference is that tru?? coz omgg i am aimin for UAI ova 99.4 like i will do nethin to get it. and i din put much effort in tht phys prac. and prac's are my weak thing. i got 4 unit back though and i did alright in tht i got 86% is that good for 4 unit=S mann im soo confused. i dunno. my teachers thinks i can be top 3 in my school for phys and i am gonna do nethin i can do get that. but i need advice and did i stuff my HSC up???
HELP ! = (
You should be fine. You just need to focus on your future assessments. It is true what others have posted, you can do bad in one assessment but still do very well in the end.

St. Eve

HSC
samwell said:
itz all 'bout rankings.
correct, but also about the gap between you and the next people. If you come first in your grade internally, when they scale your schools internal marks, you will remain in first for the internal marks, even if the person who came second beats you in the external exam.

10% assessment is rather minor, and it's only worth 5% in all of your HSC mark for the subject. For a minor assessment like this, even if you do poorly, you still have a lot of assessment marks left which you can get.

twilight1412

HSC
its not so bad ...
all my assessments were worth 25% each ... even the pracs >_>
i failed one so ye
=)
but im still confident in my physics

anyway shouldnt this be in the general physics and not in space?

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
twilight1412 said:
its not so bad ...
all my assessments were worth 25% each ... even the pracs >_>
i failed one so ye
=)
but im still confident in my physics

anyway shouldnt this be in the general physics and not in space?
Maybe the OP is worried about Space specifically, because this was a core topic I struggled with initially (especially projectile motion).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)