I feel the need to inform (1 Viewer)

Bacchus

HSC
of course, so what?

do you guys think that those who work at bos are some sort of master beings or something? it's not at all unreasonable for them to be actively patrolling this website since this is the largest community forum available to students, and they've got to be up to date with what students are discussing.
I don't think so... that shouldn't be the main reason.

I mean, think about it. There are 1000000+ threads on this forum with variety of topics on hand. I am fairly sure that they are actively looking around the forums in order to maintain "just practice" of the HSC and its rules.

And no, there aren't much they can do about it because many of us are just "unknown" to them. We are merely accounts.

At first, this website was pretty much unknown, under the radar I guess. When James King found out some stats about HSC marking and reporting procedure, he posted them on the website. It was then that BOS started to keep in touch with the website to see if anyone else is plotting something (well, not necessarily for that reason...)

Due to the exposure of the stats, King was denied any further access to future stats disclosure based on the idea that what he did was interfering with the integrity of the HSC marking and reporting system.

I am fairly sure that there are some accounts here from BOS. Some of them might be actively engaging in posting to help and at the same time, they might be looking over threads (a.k.a. "patrolling")

You may also recall the incident of BOS getting confused with some member and dp624. BOS was quick to assume that people asking for actual papers were connected with this website. They immediately see BOS as some kind of "student-right centre" and that might be the reason why they "patrol" this website.

Boxes

Banned
HSC

I mean, think about it. There are 1000000+ threads on this forum with variety of topics on hand. I am fairly sure that they are actively looking around the forums in order to maintain "just practice" of the HSC and its rules.

And no, there aren't much they can do about it because many of us are just "unknown" to them. We are merely accounts.

At first, this website was pretty much unknown, under the radar I guess. When James King found out some stats about HSC marking and reporting procedure, he posted them on the website. It was then that BOS started to keep in touch with the website to see if anyone else is plotting something (well, not necessarily for that reason...)

Due to the exposure of the stats, King was denied any further access to future stats disclosure based on the idea that what he did was interfering with the integrity of the HSC marking and reporting system.

I am fairly sure that there are some accounts here from BOS. Some of them might be actively engaging in posting to help and at the same time, they might be looking over threads (a.k.a. "patrolling")

You may also recall the incident of BOS getting confused with some member and dp624. BOS was quick to assume that people asking for actual papers were connected with this website. They immediately see BOS as some kind of "student-right centre" and that might be the reason why they "patrol" this website.
i'm with you.

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC

I am also with you there.

ForbiddenND

HSC
hey namu sue the BOS for invasion of online privacy if theres such thing :haha: hey if any BOS people are reading this then try figuring out who i am that will be a challenge :confused: before we know it they will be rounding us up and interogating us to see who knows the "secrets of the scaling system" *ominous music*

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)